Sign in to follow this  
HunterB17

You guys might like this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221730106520

Look through all the photos... Here's what we all love. Someone riding a quad offroad to find sheds and then sell them. Pretty nice of him to post his face and quad in the background. I've downloaded the photos and know the hometown. Sorry if this is anyone's friend, but I couldn't resist. He posted them publicly, I'm just sharing.

• Like 1

Not sure what good the downloaded photos are going to do you. How are you gonna prove there isn't a road 1 ft to the right where we can't see and he just barely pulled off the road. Now that's probably not the case just saying to many people trying to police on here.

not to smart puts up pics with plates of quad and home town on add

Lol 320-340 if you have the set should be able to have a little better score range then 20 inches maybe that's just me. I would put money on it that he is a off road warrior why would you drive your quad off the Rd if could see from the rd? Just that lazy? Then try to sell on ebay lol classic

• Like 1

Dang, he has a bid for $499. I also noticed he says they are "new condition"....................clearly they are used if the bull they came from didn't want them anymore. :D

• Like 4

Some forests in Az you can drive where ever you want, when you want, as long as you are not causing habitat damage. Do not need to be on a road in the Apache Sitgraves forest. And people don't think we need restrictions

Here is part of the problem.....From the Apache-Sitgreaves website.......TMP is on hold for this forest.....Even though you and I probably wouldn't drive cross country to look for sheds, this tells them they can........

1. Vehicles can be driven off roads/cross country, unless prohibited by a forest order. Operators can be cited under 36 CFR 261.56. Vehicles can be driven off road providing the motor vehicle is not operated in a manner which damages or unreasonably disturbs the land, wildlife or vegetative resources, 36 CFR 261.15 (h). If a vehicle is operated in a manner that may cause a wildland fire, the operator may be cited under 36 CFR 261.5 ©. Operators may also be held liable for suppressi

Dang, he has a bid for $499. I also noticed he says they are "new condition"....................clearly they are used if the bull they came from didn't want them anymore. :D

I'm sure that it is his bid of $499.00. Next bid would own them. Ebay trick.

This is that effing douche bag who stole my blind drive right though the forest to steal it.

• Like 2

the early bid was prob by someone in the east or wine country that wants them-he bid early to lock in the shipping price mistake. I no longer sell horn sets online because of shipping costs. that set will cost $160-220 to ship to Illinois because of dimensional weight. the seller has no experience with dimensional weight calculations but will get a learning experience when they get their monthly shipping bill........................

maybe I should offer him one of my big horn boxes I still have sitting around. a 20x20x48 box that weighs 30lbs gets charged for 140lbs. that's dimensional weight for you.

lee

Shedhunteraz,

You could message him through ebay and ask to see the sheds in person before you bid on them....

believe me i have thought about it.

THIS DOUCHE BAG LOOK FAMILIAR???????

HIS NAME IS KENNY STEWERT HE LIVES IN HEBER IF YOU SEE RUNNING AROUND BLAZING A TRAIL PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE

post-8631-0-14867600-1428026490_thumb.jpg

• Like 1