Haven't killed a deer

Elk draw results up

Then your draw system is really messed up. My app. #'s here for previous and this years hunt are the same app. #'s as recorded on our web site. If I had an app. # say of 12345678 I could go back and find the year I put that app. in, what species it was for, and which hunt I drew,if it was my 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice, or if I was unsuccessful.

At least I am being kept entertained. I believe Vossy has a correct hypothesis. Still waiting for 10:00 on April, 29th.

It's a new system that hasn't even been launched yet. My guess is that they will all lined up when the system is complete and that what is present now is a work in progress.

All that being said, yes, we have a really messed up draw system.

I think Vossy is correct, after reviewing the "not drawn" it is in sink with the last 7 years and it does show that I was not drawn for this year! They are in order from the most recent, with Elk and Antelope first so that is the 2015 draw.

I have 7 entries, the last being 2013 when I drew.

2014 I applied points only and it does not show.

2015 I applied for hunts, did not draw, and it does not show.

Figured I would create an account to see what you guys are talking about and it says I don't have a hunting license or any applications out. Awesome!

GJ my account says the same thing, but it shows I have bonus points. It also shows no history, and I have been putting in for years & have drawn tags wth??

GJ my account says the same thing, but it shows I have bonus points. It also shows no history, and I have been putting in for years & have drawn tags wth??

It shows my bonus points also. I wasn't too worried about it but I was curious to see my draw history. Seems like the new site will be a nice tool once they have everything up and going.

Yea I would like to see my draw history as well. Nevada has it on their website kinda cool to see your history.

Possibly you didn't link your account, or you are one of over a thousand that have multiple accounts that they have to manually link every year. They have talked about the issue multiple times leading up to the deployment of the Portal. Shouldn't be any problem. If you call they should be able to link everything up and get your history.

Keeps telling me my email is not a valid email address...but yet I have a confirmation email from them to my "not valid email" address.

Lol

My guess, results will be up friday afternoon. Some people will get results and the system will crash. Then they will get the ball rolling again sometime next week.

Wapitibob,

How do you link your account to? i will call them tomorrow, unless their is an easy way to link account