Sign in to follow this  
Mrs125coues

Yard Sale, lots of stuff

Having another yard sale Tomorrow March 27th and Saturday 28th. Lot's of new stuff. 2 burner camp chef stove, a couple of guns (7mm and 270), camo, lot's of little things. And the usual household items, clothing, etc...

13019 N 19th Ave, south of Thunderbird Rd on the east side of 19th ave. Phoenix AZ 85029

Call 480-688-1741 if you have any questions

Pics of the camp chef stove? What model and price?

Pics of the camp chef stove? What model and price?

Sorry I do not have time to take pictures, it is a Camp Chef 2 burner stove, used gonna start at $50

OK, I am getting off of here and won't be able to answer any questions. Call me at 480-688-1741

Ill take it!

she is in bed I would be at the sale in am if you want any item

the 270 is not a wsm the 7mm is a browning A-bolt silent staker with a removable break ,trigger is set at 3lbs

the 270 has never been shot the 7mm wsm hasbeen shot with very low round count and both come with or without scopes

the price will be higher with scopes come by and see them if they do not sell we will post picks next week

call wife tomorrow to get pricesas she said in earlier post

do not pm me with questions

Thanks

• Like 1

Sounds like a great yard sale! Wish I was going to be on the other side of town :)

I'll let you know what I buy.... :D

Just left mrs125coues yard sale. What a great lady and just confirms my belief in CWT. There are so many good people here and it was a pleasure to meet her. Bought a great duffel bag for my new Kodiak Canvas tent but had to leave quick as I was really eying the rifles she had plus all the other good stuff. If i had brought one home I would be getting divorced. Thanks mrs125. It was great to meet you. :)

• Like 5

Just left mrs125coues yard sale. What a great lady and just confirms my belief in CWT. There are so many good people here and it was a pleasure to meet her. Bought a great duffel bag for my new Kodiak Canvas tent but had to leave quick as I was really eying the rifles she had plus all the other good stuff. If i had brought one home I would be getting divorced. Thanks mrs125. It was great to meet you. :)

And it was my pleasure meeting you as well!