Sign in to follow this  
MuggyMan

Wednesday hits only

Yup. In in that crowd myself. Pull up a chair. There's plenty of room!

post-8895-0-46455400-1427301086_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Still hoping, but it's not looking very good at this point.

Hey! I just called AZGFD, they said they have 19,000 credit cards to still manually enter... So, there's still hope!!!

Ha, just kidding.. I'm trying to make the best of my own pity party, too..

If they are done, I am all for it. I just need them to post results for us old school paper app guys so we can find out if we drew.

• Like 9

My buddy just called me. They hit his card for elk this morning. Bank declined it and the azgfd called him. He went to the azfgd office in 20 minutes and the bank ok'd it. They told him that they still had 1000's of cards to hit. Still hope !

I've been hit 2 weeks from the fist day they started. It'd not over till results posted so no need to cry and wine yet

• Like 2

Haha I love all the different stories from people. " I called and they said they are done charging" "I called and they said they have 800 cards to charge", " I called and they said they have thousands of cards to charge still", " I called and they said results are out this week.", I called and they said results are out middle of April", "I called and they gave me three elk tags!", Ever think those ladies down there hate everyone calling them so much they decided to give a everyone a different story to drive people crazy?

• Like 10