Sign in to follow this  
mattys281

NAP ez fletch - thumbs down!

Had a couple of my arrows that have need refletched for a while, so I decided to try something new with the ez fletch quick twists. Followed the instructions to the letter and ended up with 2 of the 6 arrows I fletched up having fletchings falling off once they dried. Another has a fletching coming off after about 3 or 4 shots. My typical 3-4 inch group at 40 also opened up to about 6" using these things. Thought maybe I was just having a bad morning so I shot some of my other arrows with blazers and they were right on the money as always.

I guess if it ain't broke, dont fix it! Looks like I'll be buying some more blazers this week.

I bought 3 packs of them a while back to refletch some arrows I had that had damaged fletchings. EVERY single, and I am not exaggerating, orange vane has come off just from flight. Using a drop away, so there is no contact. I have attempted to reglue them back on, but I am done with these ez fletch wraps. Total crap.

Mine are starting to bubble at the top and they don't fly as straight.

That's a bummer. I've used nearly 12 and never had a fletching come off. The only problem I've seen is if a air bubble gets caught under the sleeve as hits shrinking. I have had a few with bubbles next to a fletching but they've flown the same. They drop more than my blazers because they are quick spin with grooves and they just slow down. And then with my broadheads they group well but they just hit low because now they are spinning three blades from the broadhead as well.

Just my experience. I haven't gotten into fletching my own arrows yet so I went with these and it's worked so far for me.