TOBY

Monday Hits only thread.

Talked to a guy from Cali that got hit today for an archery bull tag. Getting a little worried but I'm trying to hold out hope. At least one person in my family has drawn an elk tag for as long as I can remember but it's starting to look a little gloomy this year.

Oh RELIEF !!! We will be going elk hunting after all. Just talked to my mom, they got hit for a bull tag. We'll be eating elk again this winter.

• Like 1

Heck yea, my brother just got hit for his first elk hunt with zero BP, late rifle bull. I don't know if it would be a blessing or curse if I drew the late archery hunt that leads right into it, but whatever happens is going to be fantastic.

• Like 2

Last year, I was hit first day for the bull tag, and then hit 4 days later for my antelope tag. Same card, so your theory of people not knowing about pending charges is out the window.

Congrats to everyone that got a charge.

It now appears I'm going to miss out again this year. Have several friends that drew a tag, so I'll be out in the elk woods one way or the other.

Looking more and more like I will be chasing elk in Colorado this year. There is still hope though. I remember a few years back, my deer tag didn't show up on my account until the following Wednesday.

Just got back from the lake and 2 elk tags waiting on the wife and I pending. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TJ

• Like 3

Just got back from the lake and 2 elk tags waiting on the wife and I pending. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

TJ

Surprise, surprise! Haven't you had a tag every year for the past 30 years?

• Like 1

TJ

Surprise, surprise! Haven't you had a tag every year for the past 30 years?

Why do you even bother checking?

Not quite 30. It's been 27yrs for me but I'm more excited for the wife. Our freezers are empty. :)

TJ

Not quite 30. It's been 27yrs for me but I'm more excited for the wife. Our freezers are empty. :)

TJ

HUNGRY!!