Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Latest Project

That's some very nice wood working skills right there :) I've never thought of making my own casket before, but what a great idea and what an honor to build one for a loved one!

• Like 1

Does he know your building it?

If not he might get a little skittish when you spring "hey look at the coffin I built for you!" on him

• Like 3

If not he might get a little skittish when you spring "hey look at the coffin I built for you!" on him

It has been 2 years since he asked me and that was skittish for me......but what you said is what I am worried about maybe even so for his wife......I mean I don't want to come off like...hey it is time for you to go grandpa.......

It has been 2 years since he asked me and that was skittish for me......but what you said is what I am worried about maybe even so for his wife......I mean I don't want to come off like...hey it is time for you to go grandpa.......

I think if he asked you to build it that it is very important to share it with him before that day. maybe a "hey remember that project you asked me to do for you" :)

I think if he asked you to build it that it is very important to share it with him before that day. maybe a "hey remember that project you asked me to do for you" :)

I like that approach.......thanks

Looks Awesome..and I would send pictures, I would like to see the finished product.