Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

Road Pro portable stove

My brother in law is a truck driver and I find random things left in my shop. I found this little stove/oven and thought this might be a good thing to carry in my rhino.

On the 22nd we are headed out to do some predator calling, so we are going to make up some lunch borritos in foil and see how it works.

I tested the temp., and at 10 minutes it seems to be at a max of 204 f. , and then tapers down. Its 12 volt so I think it will work great.

I will test and report, if there is any interest.post-8438-0-78656500-1426381751_thumb.jpgpost-8438-0-45327100-1426381822_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Those things are awesome... I heat my lunch up in them every day. It will warm up a frozen burrito in about 15-20 minutes. You can also cook soup or left overs in there. Best investment I have ever made. It has also survived bouncing around in my truck on rough 4x4 roads for the last two years. Most time my food is so hot I have to wait for it to cool down.

• Like 1

Those things are awesome... I heat my lunch up in them every day. It will warm up a frozen burrito in about 15-20 minutes. You can also cook soup or left overs in there. Best investment I have ever made. It has also survived bouncing around in my truck on rough 4x4 roads for the last two years. Most time my food is so hot I have to wait for it to cool down.

thats great to hear, I dont know the cost it was free to me, thanks

Hey 5guys. The green chili is cooking as we speak. From what I am reading, next weekend we will have a nice, hot meal. SWEET!! Can't wait.

• Like 1