IA Born

NWTF Month Long Gun Raffle

Because I'm a glutton for punishment, but believe strongly in the cause, I'm making aware that the NWTF AZ State Chapter is also holding a month-long gun raffle for the month of May. A different firearm will be raffled off every day for the 31 days of May. 100% of the proceeds go to our NWTF AZ Youth (JAKES) program. This program helps sponsor all of the youth turkey hunting camps throughout the state as well as various other JAKES programs that are put on. This year, NWTF-AZ is partnered with Sportsman's Warehouse. If you don't like the firearm you are drawn for, you can exchange it for store credit at Sportsman's. I won a SW .38 a couple of years ago when BPS was the sponsor and I ended up with $500 in store credit. Tickets are 1/$20, 3/$50, and 7/$100. If you buy your tickets by April 15th, you will be entered into the Early Bird drawing for a chance at a Browning Yukon Gold 23 gun safe. You can see these details as well as the 31 firearms that are being raffled off in the pics below.

If you are interested, PM me and we'll work out the details of getting a check or cash up to me. We also take credit cards, so you can call me (PLEASE DON'T PM ME YOUR CC INFO) with that info. I'll fill out your tickets and submit everything at once, sending your ticket stubs back to you as proof of legitimacy. I'm leaving early tomorrow morning to go see my in-laws in El Paso for a few days, so I may not respond right away to any PMs, but I will do my best from my phone.

Thanks for looking and considering!

post-4869-0-66302600-1426260263_thumb.jpg

Bump this back up since spring break is over the early bird deadline is approaching in 3 weeks. I've had a couple of inquiries so far.

Can this be done through the NWTF-AZ website?

Absolutely. In my haste to hit the road for spring break and get caught up at work today, I forgot to include that and the link. When I can get to a computer, I'll get that link. Thanks!

Just did it online

I will be doing it again before the early bird.

Excellent! Thanks for the support!

I have the same question ^^^. I received a text confirmation of my purchase. Should I be expecting anything additional?

Good and fair questions. I have an email into the RD and State Chapter to find out. I've never used the website for ordering, so I simply don't know that process. I always mail the stubs to those who buy from me. As soon as I hear back, I'll let I you know.

• Like 1