Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

** Congrats PHYSCH !* NEW PSE DNA up for grabs + ARROWS + RELEASE same deal help out Jared and maybe get a sweet gift

Super excited about this 1 cuz this bow looks AMAZING!

**Your chance at getting this gift goes thru March 31st 6pm

**Gotcoues rcvd 1st gift, **wklman rcvd 2nd gift, who is gonna get this 1?

**bow + site, rest, quiver, wrist sling, stabilizer + release + arrows!**

As some here know bowhunter4life has had a disease strike his son.. jared (17yrs old) was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma stage 3. Jared is gonna be receiving treatment for quite some time. As many on here know cancer treatment is not cheap and don't forget on top of hospital bills missing work, lots of gas, everything you own breaks at same time of course making all the rest even more difficult when you just wanna be there for your child.. little things also ad up ya know.

http://www.gofundme.com/jznbaw

**@** PLZ TXT ME 602-499-4136 WITH WHAT YOU DONATED IN MULTIPLES OF $10. so $30 = x3, txt me your username and x1,x2,x3,x4,x5, etc so you donated $10, $20, $30, $40, $50 etc. and please put your username or real name on donation site to help me out a little. :) thx

THis is a NEW PSE DNA it is a pkg deal with site, rest, quiver, stabilizer

I think she was put together cuz it does have set screw marks but accessories in a bag that will go with it. I was also told she can be exchanged for I asume lefty or maybe lighter draw weight..

Product Description

We all know that PSE engineers the fastest bow on the planet at 370 fps; so with our speed bow technology its no surprise that we could also make a bow with a silky-smooth draw and a comfortable valley that still shoots at blazing speed! This is what makes the PSE DNA SP so amazing; its a smooth pull bow that is light, versatile, and still fires an arrow to its target at up to 345 fps with unbelievable accuracy. Other bow companies struggle to make their bows this smooth and this fast, but PSE does it with easean easy draw, that is.

Additional Information

ATA/IBO Speed345-337 fps

Brace Height6″

Handedness Left or Right

Axle To Axle 31-1/4″

Letoff75%

Draw Length29"

Draw Length Range24-1/2″ to 30″

Draw Weight70#, 65#, 60#, 50#

Mass Weight3.8 lbs.

Max. Limb Bolt Turns10

• Like 4

Classy move. I love what you are doing Mike.

×1000

I woke up to this message from a member! :) so looks like some arrows or gift card will also be included. AWESOME!

Hey there, I would like to sweeten he deal and add a dozen Easton Bloodline arrows to the package. Send me your info and either I'll send them your way or should I wait to see what poundage the new owner will select? Or a gift card to purchase arrows themselves, either way you can include a dozen arrows.Let me know what you think would be best

**@** PLZ TXT ME 602-499-4136 WITH WHAT YOU DONATED IN MULTIPLES OF $10. so $30 = x3, txt me your username and x1,x2,x3,x4,x5, etc so you donated $10, $20, $30, $40, $50 etc. and please put your username or real name on donation site to help me out a little. thx

***Ok so a new PSE DNA with site, rest, quiver, stabilizer, wrist strap + a dozen new Easton Bloodline arrows + a new Ringer release

Holy cow

http://www.gofundme.com/jznbaw

OH YA AND A FEW SMALLER ARCHERY RELATED GIFTS for few guys as a thank you.

Thank you all for the out pouring of support! Jared is now signed up for Hunt of the Lifetime, Lord willing this fall he will have an opportunity to chase a screaming bull elk!

Mike and Jared

• Like 5

When is the deadline for the bow?

No deadline would just like to raise a bit more and go from there.. but probably not long, maybe lets say last day of month?? give everyone a chance to put Iin a tenner that wants to. :) for now it looks good at my place. ;)
  • Like 2