Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Reloader 15

If your planning a trip up north a couple stores in prescott usually have it in stock.

Can't remember if it was 15 or 17 at bass pro

Thanks. I'll check BP and Bruno's. Was just in Presvott last weekend. Guess I should of looked around.

I can usually find it in Flagstaff. I can pick you up a can and drop it off one of these times when I'm driving through. Just say the word...

I saw some at Randall's the other day, I didn't notice how much they had.

Has anyone seen Reloader 15 on the shelves in the PHX area?

Not sure if you're still looking, but Healy Arm's website says that they have it in stock. They're on Country Club, just south of Guadalupe. Good guys.

Burnos and sportsman on the northside. Don't know what caliber you are loading for, but RL17 is slower but in some cartridges can give you some extra FPS. Picked up 5# for 91$ Saturday.

Burnos and sportsman on the northside. Don't know what caliber you are loading for, but RL17 is slower but in some cartridges can give you some extra FPS. Picked up 5# for 91$ Saturday.

Kinda getting off topic, but I will second that. I love RL17 in my 270WSM, and it's looking promising for me in 270 Win too. I'm not sure where they are squeezing out the extra fps without giving me pressure signs, but it's definitely there. (3350 fps with a 129 gr Barnes in the WSM)