Sign in to follow this  
Brian27

Snow

Looks like our bulls are going to be dropping there horns in the snow this year. Any ideas what this storm will do to their habits? will we find the bulls/antlers in lower elevations than normal? They say we could get 20 inches in the high country, what do you guys think?

Here is one I found a couple years ago. I love them Tines up!

post-5337-0-46434500-1425085556_thumb.jpg

The snow is going to have way less impact then the guys that have been going out for the last four weeks, with the high price and demand for sheds

everyone, and their brother and sister are going out looking for gold. With zero law enforcment people are going wherever they want. pushing the elk all over the country, it's really sad what people will do for money. I sell my sheds, always put it back into hunting but the money isn't why I do it. I love it more then hunting but the greed of americans has become so sad. tearing up roads knocking down gates. I hope it snows 50 inches to keep these low lifes out of the woods for awhile.

• Like 10

Seldom, I agree. I used to find many just staying on roads or trails and looking all directions. Walk fence lines and creek bottoms , but to all the Scum bags who go everywhere on your weeler that you shouldn't, I hope you get lottsa flats and don't find chit. Don't push the Elk. common sence and courtesy......BOB!

• Like 1

Looks like our bulls are going to be dropping there horns in the snow this year. Any ideas what this storm will do to their habits? will we find the bulls/antlers in lower elevations than normal? They say we could get 20 inches in the high country, what do you guys think?

Here is one I found a couple years ago. I love them Tines up!

We received zero snow today in Flag, weatherman got it wrong again.