Lance

Flagstaff area CWT get together BBQ!

Who all is going to stay Saturday night also? I know me and my mom and dad will be there til sunday afternoon.

OK, here is our schedule.

I am planning on being there friday by noon. I am going tonight to set up my toyhauler and claim a spot. There will be signs or a CWT paper plate or some sign somewhere.

Friday night.... 8:pm dinner

Saturday.... 8:am breakfast

Saturday.... 11:am CWT raffle

Activities... Fishing, 3D archery shooting around camp, scouting, Mormon Lake 3D shoot.

It gets light at 4:30 so there will be plenty of time to fish and scout before breakfast! If you want to do some fishing then let me know, I'll have some suggestions!

Bring your own camp, toiletries, chairs and soft drinks.

NO FIRES!!! Cooking with Gas ONLY!!!

You are welcome to donate whatever you want to the CWT raffle!!!! Tickets will be sold for $1.00 and proceeds will go back to coueswhitetail.com

OK these times are set in concrete! ;) OK, more like beach sand, but you get the picture. :P

See you there!

Lance

I set camp.

There were several other camps around but we have a great spot about 500 yards off the left side of the dirt road that heads into Marshal. You cant see it from the road, you have to fallow the paper plates that say CWT on them Don't miss them! I have a white and blue Weakend Worior parked there.

Lance

I’m sorry to miss the festivities :angry: especially a CWT event so close to home. I was looking forward to putting some faces to some user names. Lance thanks for setting up the event hopefully it will be a great success and another get together will be planned in the near future. Have a fun safe BBQ!

azyoung

Welcome Back Everyone !

Hope you all had a good time.

Looking forward to the stories.

Mike :D

You know the saying... What happens in camp, STAYS in camp. :lol:

I hope! :ph34r:

Welcome Back Everyone !

Hope you all had a good time.

Looking forward to the stories.

Mike :D

You know the saying... What happens in camp, STAYS in camp. :lol:

I hope! :ph34r:

I thought that if you pose for a picture then it gives everyone permission to use it :P Isn't that the rule? :lol:

Between Friday and Saturday I think we had 35 people total. Two families stayed till Sunday. There were about 30 items handed out in the raffle. It raised $116.00 for coueswhitetail.com A few select people seemed to win everything while the others had to settle for consolation prizes :lol: Who was it that won the Mexico hunt? ;)

3 attendees attended the Mormon Lake shoot and the archery shooting around camp was a blast as people tried to sight in their 100 to 120 yard pins :rolleyes:

Several went fishing and a few lucky ones with tags got in some scouting!

Food, Fun, Games and Vegging under the cool pines swaping lies with good company!

It was good to have everyone there and meet some new faces. Thanks for comming! We have more and bigger plans for next year and hope more people can make it! It was a great time!

I know many pictures were taken and expect to see a few popping up!

Lance

I thought that if you pose for a picture then it gives everyone permission to use it :P Isn't that the rule? :lol:

:lol: In that case I'm going to need to be on my best behaviour from now on, or until I can get some ammo of my own to use. ;)

You all did miss a lot of fun though. Lots of lies, a couple stories, and more good food than I think I've had on a camp out in a long time. We even pulled out all our gear to pass around, it was nice to get to field test some of the items we hear other talking about on here. Here is a short clip I put together from Sat. mornings archery shoot. :lol:

It was great to meet you all! Sorry that we couldn't stay longer. Lance, thanks again for putting it together and the great food. Yonghunter, sorry that we missed you, but we'll see you next weekend at Wapati.

Mark

It was an UGLY DOG camp with Rica and Gus, Younghunter's compa shown here.

CWTMarshalllake010.jpg

Bass suffered with a little separation anxiety when the jag came off the rod while still in the bore. A little Goat Tuff cement works wonders.

Waiting to dry:

CWTMarshalllake003.jpg

Sigh of relief:

CWTMarshalllake015.jpg

(R to L) Lance, Younghunter's mon, and Lance's wife

CWTMarshalllake008.jpg

Lance's two daughters sneak a peak out of the trailer door

CWTMarshalllake006.jpg

Bowsniper and his two boys

CWTMarshalllake013.jpg

One of Bowsniper's boys putting a cap up a ponderosa to be knocked down by throwing sticks.

CWTMarshalllake009.jpg

Lance and Traveler flame-kissing some burgers and veggie-kabobs

CWTMarshalllake019.jpg

Had a blast this weekend meeting new people and meeting up with some familiar faces. We will definately have to do it again either this year or next year!!!

A great big ATTA BOY to you Lance for putting on A great get-together for us CW.com junkies!

It was great getting to meet a few of you guys and your families.

A big thankyou to Younghunter's family for letting my little one hide out in your trailer!!!

I can't wait to meet more of you guys.

Nice job Lance on a successful outing. That's one I wish was a little closer to me so I could attend. :blink:

Tell you what, If you ever get a group traveling near Lagrange Wy. or Sidney, Ne Let me know and I'll host that get together.

For all the folks that couldn't make it, you missed out on some great biscuits and sausage gravy. I was able to watch the first video from Deadeye that I won. Great video, and some huge bulls. I had a great time talking with everybody that was there, and hearing some of the great storys. And thanks to Lance for taking the time and effort to get it all together, and the :ph34r: secret hunting spots :ph34r: . Jimmy(coosefan) I sure wish you would have shown up, but myself and some of your "friends" kicked around some ideas for a little payback ;) . David