Yeah, thats CHD. Personally, I would not have posted that link to here since he is attacking the owner of this site directly....

Yeah, thats CHD. Personally, I would not have posted that link to here since he is attacking the owner of this site directly....

Consider the source............in the same league with Al Sharpton!

I don't think you understand my intentions of putting the post here. It was no disrespect towards Amanda, and I think she could understand that. I was bringing it to the attention of our members that hold this site in high respect, and would like to defend it. David

I don't think you understand my intentions of putting the post here. It was no disrespect towards Amanda, and I think she could understand that. I was bringing it to the attention of our members that hold this site in high respect, and would like to defend it. David

David, I didnt mean you! I was talkin about the guy in the link.

TJ

:blink:

I do not think it is an issue having it posted to this site. We all know Chris CHD and know that he is a JACK A$$. We have all had our fights with him. In fact it is scary that he knew as much about my little family while he attaked me in a few posts and mentiond my wife and little girls. He is the same on all the hunting sites he is on. I can tell it is him even if the name does not match just by the way he repeats his self over and over about being Rich and posting photos of huge mule deer. Amanda is tuff enough to let it slide by.

Let what slide???? <_< The comment or the rope! :angry: :lol: :P

No really. Don't bother. We don't have to prove who Amanda is.

I saw the same article and thought "good for her for getting recognized for what she does!"

Forget it. Contention is of the devil and we don't need to drag ourselves down to that.

Let what slide???? <_< The comment or the rope! :angry: :lol: :P

No really. Don't bother. We don't have to prove who Amanda is.

I saw the same article and thought "good for her for getting reconised for what she does!"

Forget it. Contention is of the devil and we don't need to drag ourselves down to that.

David,

Thanks for posting the link, but I think I agree with Lance. People like WM don't really deserve a response - as often as not, it just fuels the fire for them to continue their ridiculous attack. I'm sure Amanca knows where she stands and that's a lot taller than the WM IMHO.

Dave

I did not mean anything against you for posting it David, what i mean is i dont think it is necessary to point it out on the site Amanda owns and operats for our little family so graciously.

CHD or WhiskeyMan or Suck-egg-Mule... Makes no difference what he calls himself. One thing for sure is he is no expert on anything cept breeding discontent on good sites where he can stir the pot from a distance.

He's Probably still sitting at his PC in a dark corner seeing who he can slam on otherwise quality sites and forums.

Anyone he tries to slam should just consider the source before being offended.

Oh wait... here is a pic marked CHD from before he left this fine forum forever... The first time. Not the second, or third time...

post-11-1176613727.jpg

I was actually wondering what ever happened to him. :rolleyes: I can honestly say that there are people from back east who know of this site, and of Amanda's work she does. That in itself is very impressive to me. I wouldn't worry about CHD any farther than I can throw him, and after looking at that photo it wouldn't very far at all. ;) He's still pissed that no one here bought into his lies of gia-normous mule deer, and is still bitterly out for revenge. :rolleyes:

The more a person like this is acknowledged, the more credibility they think they have. If none of us replied to his posts, or acknowledged him, he would go away. People like this are not worth confronting, fighting, acknowledging, debating, communicating with or even simply offering recognition to. Let him be his own worst enemy.

I don't even know what article CHD is referring to....I certainly wouldn't call myself a coues deer expert either...just an enthusiast. Maybe I need to read a copy of that article. Anyone got a copy they can scan and send to me?

Don't waste anytime with a response. Like some of said earlier....it just fuels the fire. Guess I will never understand what motivates people like CHD.

Thanks for the support guys. I appreciate it. :)

I just got back from spending the weekend building a water catchment to help keep deer from crossing the highway to get water at Roosevelt lake. Neat project. Got to meet some CW.com'ers out there. It's always great to meet people who love this site. I forgot to bring my camera, but some other people took some pics and maybe I will post a little thread about it.

Amanda