Sign in to follow this  
corkin it

Gun show question

Heading to the gun show here in Las Cruces in a few hours. This is a very wide general question but am I in for any decent deals or are gun shows marked up? Ammunition, 1911 pistols, AR's, Over under shotguns?? I know its way general but just curious what you guy's think based on experience? Thanks and have a great weekend! Jake

From what I've seen, you can find prices on new guns that are often under normal retail. I don't know if some dealers get factory scratch and dent or how they do it.

It's hard to find good deals at gun shows these days. Everyone thinks their stuff is worth Gold prices since the School Shooting. It never hurts to make an offer. If he says no come back at the end of the day and see if the seller has reconsidered. It's worked great for me. It's all a game. Just a matter of who is going to win:)

• Like 1

It seems like it is harder and harder to find good deals at gun shows since people started selling guns online. Someone looks up their gun online and sees some crazy price someone else is asking for the same gun and they think that is what it is worth. Big difference between what people ask to sell for and what it actually would sell for.

Ive found in general that prices have gone up, but what I like to do is hang around the front entrance waiting for the people to enter.

they are the ones who are usually wanting to sell something to purchase something else inside.

they are also the ones I usually get good deals from.