capoeirajosh

Post Season Success

Hey, everyone! Here is something I just wrote about "post season success." Give it a read and let me know what ya think! If you like it, you can subscribe via email or rss!

http://dialedinhunter.com/post-season-success/

• Like 3

You sound like a school teacher with all of your reflective thinking and self analysis. Not a problem, that is how I operate, too!

• Like 1

You sound like a school teacher with all of your reflective thinking and self analysis. Not a problem, that is how I operate, too!

Hahahahaha!! Yeah, I tend to analyze everything. Sometimes, it is really helpful and other times it is down right annoying. : )

I spent a lot of time on WMAT reservation talking to tribal elders and they would say something like "walk to that tree over there and tell me what you have learned." It sounds to me like you are starting the journey of becoming a better hunter.

• Like 1

I spent a lot of time on WMAT reservation talking to tribal elders and they would say something like "walk to that tree over there and tell me what you have learned." It sounds to me like you are starting the journey of becoming a better hunter.

Those are encouraging words. Thank you. It definitely feels that way.

Cool site !

Thanks man!

I spent a lot of time on WMAT reservation talking to tribal elders and they would say something like "walk to that gas station over there and bring me some keystone ice."

fixed

You haven't lived until you have binged on Naughty Ice on the rez.

• Like 2

Great read. It sounds like you had a very successful season. Time in the woods, seeing game, and enjoying God's creations are a success in itself. Taking game is just a great added bonus. Thank you for the article.

• Like 1

Thanks guys!