Mogollon26

iSpy Spotting Arm

Hey I have an iSpy spotting arm for sale. I bought 2 of these but my wife doesn't use it so I figured I would sell her's and buy something else. Her loss is my gain...haha! These things are awesome and work great. Fits 1 3/4" tubing. $150 firm. I live by Cards Stadium. Text 602 330-2341

post-11015-0-22782700-1421797536.jpg

• Like 1

It is only the arm. You just attach your pan head with bino adapter to arm and you are in business.

Great product, very functional. I use mine all the time.

That looks like a good idea, I've never seen something like that. Is it pretty durable? How does it hold while its windy? I'd like to try it out, I texted you Mogollon

Before any road hunter basher shows up, here's why I like it. I often glass from jeep trails from my jeep. I do it for at least these reasons: I have limited time and cannot hunt the entire day, I'm scouting, I'm alone and getting too far away is not smart, I'm glassing a spot near the trail where I often see deer, or I've suddenly seen something and I'd like to check it out. I'm a big believer that getting off the road uncovers a lot more game, but I've also spotted great bucks from the road.

All I do is archery hunt, and all the time I think to my self while driving is "that hill looks good to glass" and I get my tripod out and check it out. This spotting arm thing is a great idea and time saver, especially because we hunt in this heat and time is of the essence before those deer want to tuck away and bed.

Thats very cool!! Whats wrong with glassing from the road as long as you arent blocking anyone?? Especially dirt road or even more so, jeep trails. I want one, and I dont even have anything to use it on.

Alot of guys talk about this thing like it's only for road hunting but I cover alot of country while going from one glassing spot to another. I still get out and hike to my spots but I'm able to glass stuff on the way without setting up my tripod. It's all about being more effective. Thanks for looking guys!