Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Dead Cardinals

Boy what a difference it makes having a Quarterback. 6 weeks ago it looked like a real chance to host a super bowl. Then Carson Palmer goes down. His replacement goes down ,end of season right then. If Palmer didn't go down they would of had the best record in NFC and hosted only 2 games to make it to the big dance. With weak AFC think they could of won it all at home. Now its over. Don't know who to root for now. Maybee My childhood Steelers or Division winner Seahawks. Who You guys picking now? Cards had only 66 yards tonite, an alltime playoff low. Pretty bad. Allways next year or next decade................BOB!

Can't expect a third string QB to win a road playoff game. Just doesn't happen. Injuries are part of the game. How you respond seperates the Super Bowl champions from the rest.

This was a tough row to hoe for the Cardinals. Take the positives and build for next year.

Guess u just gotta cheer on the Seahawks. At we lost to a superior team. Drowning my sorrows tonight. Not that I didn't expect it tho.

It was bound to catch up with them, they played tough throughout the year though.

My Broncos are still in it so we'll see what happens next week.

Your talking football on a hunting site!

Not out of the ordinary here. I for one enjoy the various topics. More to life than hunting. :)

Actual topics from 2014:

Best steak in town

frogs

Drones

Home fireplace burning

Jokes

Indian ruins

ASU v UA

Police shootings

Prime rib

Plant ID

Ferguson

Best tires

Black Friday sales

Car repair

Wood cutting

HOA

Spiders

Home theft

Job opportunities

Wild weather

Prayer request

Home Depot

Secret ferret

Merry Christmas

Facebook

Healthcare

Roof repair

Wow I, II, III

School board

Remote graves

Taxes

Country Thunder

Photo radar

Whiskey, Scotch and Bourbon

Bigfoot

Happy New Year!

• Like 3

Lindley stinks. Not sure why they didn't give the Rookie a chance when it became clear that Lindley couldn't move the ball effectively.

Not very good offense from the Cardinals. I had a feeling the Steelers would lose.

Today's winners will be the LIons and Colts. :o

The dirtiest defensive lineman in the league(Suh) will step on Romo's body parts. :blink:

NFC Title game pick........Packers over the Seahawks

AFC Title game pick..........Patriots over the Bronco's

Superbowl pick.............Patriots over the Packers. Can't stand any of these teams. :wacko:

• Like 1