Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Dead Cardinals

Now I have to be a Greenbay fan.

The fudge packers?

I hope their packin cold cowboy fudge in greenbay.

Guess it should be a good day tomorrow for me to have my guys finish installing conduit in the Cards locker room for the expansion. I might want to wait for the afternoon though.

Whoever knocks off the Patriots is my favorite of the week.....

That PI call really wasn't warranted. Face guarding is not illegal in the nfl. Not explaining it didn't make sense. Even tho I am a Dallas fan, Dez should have been flagged during that play for running out 10 yards deep on the field with no helmet to argue with the ref. That kid has a lot to learn.

• Like 1

You can't blame it all on Lindley. Their defense was garbage the last 3 games. Having a young, inexperienced, 3rd string quarterback to step up in that roll is alot to ask. Yet having a number of pro bowlers and vets not performing on defense in inexcusable especially post season. Play calling wasn't great either.

Go Donkeys!

It will be a short lived victory. They will get crushed by the Packers next week. :rolleyes:

Cowboys should win for sure now.

I wouldn't bet against any of the teams playing next week. Dallas proved they could beat a very tough defense in Detroit and also beating Seattle this year if I remember correctly. I don't really have a horse in the race any more with the Cards out, but I do have a tough time rooting for our division rivals.

I have no horse in the race either. My VIkings were out of the running 2 games into the season because of the Adrian Peterson debacle, the loss of our deep threat, a starting QB with a broken foot, etc, etc,..

Even thought the Packers are a division rival, I dislike the Cowboys more.

Romo better bring his heated underwear to Lambeau. Sunday he got smacked around in the backfield, like the proverbial red headed step child. ROmo has been playing pretty good ball otherwise.

I have been a steelers fan since 1975, so I have always despised dallas. Afc go denver, nfc go packers. I despise the pats too, a steeler fan has to.