GRONG

Can I borrow $5k please?

Grong,

You are an Antlerdog; what do you need another for?

Well aint that a kick in the rear! Now that's something I would like to see.

Why waste the 5K when you've got a dog like Hap??? With a little work I'm sure you could have him sniffing antlers in no time!

Seems quite likely actually. I met a knife maker ... John Toner... who bought antlers by the pound for all sorts of things, including knife handles. When dropping off a box of antlers to him his 2 dogs searched through the pile and found a couple they wanted to chew on. He pointed out that they never chewed the good ones as they like the softer ones.

Check this out!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.antlerdogs.com/

You know GRONG, the problem with that is the " as they lay photos "

This old dog is still trying to learn that trick!! ( I just grab um )

It's like having a camera on your collar! HA HA

Jim Reynolds

For those who are in the business of buying antlers, how long would it take to earn that $5K back? I assume that thats not why you would get one of these dogs. :)

Hey Josh you guys ought to turn BLUE into an antler dog as much as she like chasing them whitetails. :lol:

I have a buddy that has antler huntn dog. He even trained it himself by taking him out antlerhuntn with everytime he went out. I guess the anlters have a distinctive smell that the dog can pickup on real easy. Way cool though

Could you imagine paying $5K for a dog and having him get whacked by a truck two days later?

I think I would have to get him lifesize mounted and set him on the porch, just to feel like I got some of my moneies worth out of him.

Could you imagine paying $5K for a dog and having him get whacked by a truck two days later?

I think I would have to get him lifesize mounted and set him on the porch, just to feel like I got some of my moneies worth out of him.

No kidding. :)

That reminds me of bussiness someone told me about in Alaska. He said it was a Vet/Taxidermy shop and outside of the building they posted a little saying, "Either Way You Get Your Dog Back". :blink: :rolleyes:

I think its incredible what you can train a dog to do and all they want to do is please you.