jnobleinaz,

sweet goat, dude!! I love those forward sweeping hooks on that bruiser!!

I was about to say the same thing.

Nice goat.

I'm gonna throw on a bunch of Coozie pic's here.......

craigsbuck4.jpg

craigsbuck6.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

mx14.jpg

mxnorm3.jpg

MATEOANDMEWITH2.jpg

MEWITH1.jpg

mxperk4.jpg

mxdad6.jpg

35B10.jpg

jimmysdeer5.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

Jimbosbestpicswt4.jpg

here is probably my favorite trophy pic. there is one or two other pics of this deer I know other people prefer but this is my favorite one. the second one is probably my next favorite one of Juan.

post-268-1176177374.jpg

post-268-1176177485.jpg

here is a TX Whitey that I took.. rattled him in from a treestand we hung off of a windmill!! 140 and change buck..

lopebuck.jpg

and of course, my one and only coozie buck from '05.. my lil 80"er!! But I still love him just the same!!

.jpg

how 'bout a couple of auadads??

hair over 30"

aoudad.jpg

32" bruiser..

raysaoudad.jpg

how 'bout one of them spotted kitties?? THIS ONE AIN'T MINE!! But I wish it was!! One of our clients got it.. helluva story behind this cat!!

leopard.jpg

great pics guys!!

Jim, I love that picture of Perkys buck, its a nice buck and a awesome pic. Scott, i just realized right where you hit your coues is where i shot my past buck and sure drops em doesnt it!

yeah, a little high. I was shooting downhill and hit him a tad bit higher than I wanted.. but he dropped like a sack of po-tat-oes.. I still cringe at those downhill shots.. i missed a 180+ muley 4 (yep, I said it) times one year with that same shot.. and the only thing I got out of the deal was a scoped brow and a baddly bruied ego.. I'll never forget that buck!! come to think of it, I missed that coues as well with the first one!! A good 3 ft over his back while he was munching on some barrel cactus fruit!! Call it buck fever if you will!! I get it bad sometimes! I'll be the first to admit it!!

I'm outta here.. I'll be on some hill practicing my downhills if ya need me!!

I'm gonna throw on a bunch of Coozie pic's here.......

craigsbuck4.jpg

craigsbuck6.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

mx14.jpg

mxnorm3.jpg

MATEOANDMEWITH2.jpg

MEWITH1.jpg

mxperk4.jpg

mxdad6.jpg

35B10.jpg

jimmysdeer5.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

Jimbosbestpicswt4.jpg

Dang it Jim...I hate when you do that.. :P ...that is pure torture. I think I am wanting a trophy Couzie more than I wanted my bull. It's killin' me!!

This is by far, and probably always will be, my BIGGEST critter!!! The pictures do NOT do justice to the sheer size of a Yukon Moose! JIM>

alas8.jpg

alas9.jpg

alas3.jpg

Hey Dustin....I'll trade you all of my Coues bucks for your one little Elk! :lol: :P You aint comlain'n are ya? :P

Hey Dustin....I'll trade you all of my Coues bucks for your one little Elk! :lol: :P You aint comlain'n are ya? :P

Hmmm......I may have to think about that one...OK..nope... :lol:

No, no complaints here......I just want a wall worthy Coues....BAD. They make such a beautiful mount.

Jim those are some of the first pics I have seen of your moose. That is truly AWESOME. I'd love to see it up close and personal. If I didn't tell you before, Congrats on one mighty fine animal.

Hmmm......I may have to think about that one...OK..nope... :lol:

No, no complaints here......I just want a wall worthy Coues....BAD. They make such a beautiful mount.

Jim those are some of the first pics I have seen of your moose. That is truly AWESOME. I'd love to see it up close and personal. If I didn't tell you before, Congrats on one mighty fine animal.

THanks Dustin....that Moose doesn't even score HALF what your elk scored! But it was/is a big deal for me...i appreciate the compliment ;) JIM>

Looks like a good couple of years there Jim. Alot of nice bucks you got there.

Just curious how much did the moose head/antlers weigh?

I think the antlers weigh close to or right at 30 lbs. We loaded one of the pack frames up with the head and hide (NOT the backskin) and I could not lift it even with Bret's help! We had to cape the head right where it was to get it out! I swear, no video or picture will prepare a person for how big those critters actually are!