Sign in to follow this  
coues7

FS: BNIB LMT MWSE 308 16" CL (Reduced Price)

I bought this brand new in 2013. I paid $3300 for the rifle and 8 mags. It has been in the safe since then. The only thing that is not included with the rifle is the front and rear BUIS. Buyer pays all shipping and insurance. Unless you are picking up ftf in az I will only ship to FFL. $2650 FIRM $2400 FIRM $2,200 FIRM

MWS .308 upper receiver with 16" chrome-lined 1:10" twist .308 barrel, standard semi-auto bolt carrier group, tactical charging handle assembly, LM308MWS lower with SOPMOD buttstock, two-stage trigger group, ambi selector and ambi mag release. Complete weapon ships with a sling, operator's manual, (1) twenty-round magazine, torque wrench/driver and (3) rail panels. Direct Gas Impingement Overall length with SOPMOD collapsed: 35" Overall length with SOPMOD extended: 38" A2 Birdcage compensator 5/8 X 24 thread pitch Low profile gas black Cryogenically treated barrel to increase accuracy, barrel life and easier cleaning 5 QD Sling Swivel attachment points Electronically tested and recorded trigger pull

Direct Gas Impingement

Overall length with SOPMOD collapsed: 35"

Overall length with SOPMOD extended: 38"

A2 Birdcage compensator

5/8 X 24 thread pitch

Low profile gas black

Cryogenically treated barrel to increase accuracy, barrel life and easier cleaning

5 QD Sling Swivel attachment points

Electronically tested and recorded trigger pull

post-181-0-19914400-1419445360_thumb.jpg

That is correct. This is a NEW, UNFIRED rifle. This was produced in 2013 and is current production.

• Like 1

What a deal! If I didn't have so many kids and other projects in the fire, I'd snag this one for a second one. Bump to the top for a sweet shooting rifle. FYI, this is the rifle British Military uses, the LMT L129A1. It is amazeballz accurate.

here is a write up on it from Defensereview.com

The LMT LM308MWSE 7.62mm rifle/carbine operates via direct gas impingement (DGI) a.k.a. direct impingement gas (DI gas) and has been adopted by the British Army, reportedly beating out the HK417 gas piston/op-rod AR rifle/carbine for the contract. The Brits ordered 440 units, designated the weapon the LM7, and then reportedly redesignated it the L129A1.

The purpose of the L129A1 is to provide British military forces with a 7.62mm semi-auto "sharpshooter" weapon enabling designated marksmen to accurately and reliably engage targets out to 800 meters. Magazine capacity is 20 rounds, which allows for a lot of fast follow-up shots against fast-moving enemy targets, including vehicles. The MRP freefloats the barrel in order to maximize accuracy.