Redman

Which Cards Have Been Charged

For all you lucky people who got charges, do you mind sharing what type of cards were charged (no credit card numbers please :wacko: )

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, etc. True credit cards or Visa debit cards?

p.s. I put in with Discover and when I check my recent activity the following type of message appears. "please allow 5-7 days for recent transactions to appear"

Thanks Redman (still holding out hope)

Wow... That was a close one! :huh:

I read the subject on this thread and thought we had another football player scandal from the AZ Cardinals.

Glad to hear they are still keeping their deplorable behavior ON the field and out of their private lives. :lol: :lol:

Redman,

VISA. I called the credit card company direct on their 1-800 number.

For all you lucky people who got charges, do you mind sharing what type of cards were charged (no credit card numbers please :wacko: )

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, etc. True credit cards or Visa debit cards?

p.s. I put in with Discover and when I check my recent activity the following type of message appears. "please allow 5-7 days for recent transactions to appear"

Thanks Redman (still holding out hope)

I used my Cabelas Visa and I can go online at cabelas.com and check my activity. I have two hits for archery bull. My wife and I put in seperatly. Archery bull in two units were what we put in for. We had 8 and 7 points. I wont believe it until we get the results though. I have seen the g&f do some fishy things in the past.

My Visa transactions show up online instantly.

Here is my guess, and it's only a guess, on how they working the charges.

I applied online for my tags within a few hours of when they first brought it online. Jan 13th I think?

I was one of the first apps into the sytem and my card was charged last Wed, one of the first ones charged I think.

I have a friend that applied on the last day, Feb 13th. He was just charged yesterday. So, it is possible that they charge you in the order that they received the application.

Maybe?

Who knows, just post the friggen results all-friggen-ready!

You guys are all crazy..............jumping the gun.................theres no way that AZ has done the draw yet..............................because there are absolutely no hits on MY card yet, but I'm still holding out............................I think they'll hit me tomorrow.

Amex Blue. Dated the 14th, but I didn't notice it until I got back from my week long predator hunt on Monday.

I applied about 3 weeks before deadline.

You guys are all crazy..............jumping the gun.................theres no way that AZ has done the draw yet..............................because there are absolutely no hits on MY card yet, but I'm still holding out............................I think they'll hit me tomorrow.

I am with this guy. ;)

Cabelas Visa was hit for nothing this year! It's been a lucky card the last few years though!