Snapshot

Wildcats Big Day

I think the game tonight will be a very good indication as to whether ua is a good team or just a very lucky team. so far this season almost everything has been pointing towards luck. I am speculating their luck runs out tonight but we shall see.

lucky to get out of UTSA with a win

lucky to play oregon when they had 4 starters out due to injury (one replacement was a walk on and another was a true freshmen)

lucky Hill Mary to beat Cal

lucky that ASU beat USC with the Jael Mary

lucky that the Washington coach blew the end of the game by not downing the ball 4 times

lucky to play ASU when they had 3 starters out due to injury

lucky that Stanford beat UCLA

unlucky to miss a FG at the end of the game to loose to USC

if they can fill their holes on the offensive line with quality replacements, ua will be good for several years due to quality soph WRs, fresh QB and RB and soph LB.

We'll there was nothing clutch about tonight so I am sticking with my comments about the cardiac cats being lucky this season.

Let me channel my inner sundevil....Oregon is just getting lucky.the rain made Arizona fumble the kickoff and made tevis slip on the last TD,oregon mustve poisoned scoobys snacks cuz hes sick,our center got injured,and I blame the state of Oregon and its pro marijuana agenda for us not having samajie grant playing.he would've made all the difference.waah waah!

All joking aside,back to being an Arizona fan. Oregon is kickin our butts! They're good,but the cats are playing absolutely horrible on offense.I was afraid of this...

Funny the asu fans (here's talking to you sundevil), are coming alive now, but were nowhere to be found after the loss last week.

Anyone else see the wannabe firefighter get schooled by a girl in the Dr. Pepper halftime tuition football toss. Just about as sad as the UofA performance. Haha

post-5874-0-67322900-1417846317_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I think the game tonight will be a very good indication as to whether ua is a good team or just a very lucky team. so far this season almost everything has been pointing towards luck. I am speculating their luck runs out tonight but we shall see.

lucky to get out of UTSA with a win

lucky to play oregon when they had 4 starters out due to injury (one replacement was a walk on and another was a true freshmen)

lucky Hill Mary to beat Cal

lucky that ASU beat USC with the Jael Mary

lucky that the Washington coach blew the end of the game by not downing the ball 4 times

lucky to play ASU when they had 3 starters out due to injury

lucky that Stanford beat UCLA

unlucky to miss a FG at the end of the game to loose to USC

if they can fill their holes on the offensive line with quality replacements, ua will be good for several years due to quality soph WRs, fresh QB and RB and soph LB.

We'll there was nothing clutch about tonight so I am sticking with my comments about the cardiac cats being lucky this season.

i can take that. btw when are you gonna update your signature?

Funny the asu fans (here's talking to you sundevil), are coming alive now, but were nowhere to be found after the loss last week.

well thats because most are cry babies and all they have (had) was football. well there is always that hockey they have bragged about. One more game and then its all basketball. Gonzaga tomorrow will be a good test.

What do u want to talk about Casey? Ur lumberjacks had a big win this year against eastern Washington. Not sure how ur Aztecs did though.

Lucky or not,still better then asu (except at excuse making). And that's all that really matters anyway...

When did I make any excuses? Cardiac cats got lucky pretty much all season. Luck ran out tonight.

well thats because most are cry babies and all they have (had) was football. well there is always that hockey they have bragged about. One more game and then its all basketball. Gonzaga tomorrow will be a good test.

Nice to see the red and blue fans showing their true colors and resorting to name calling. Typical and to be expected I guess.

Nice to see the red and blue fans showing their true colors and resorting to name calling. Typical and to be expected I guess.

haha i wasnt name calling............ok maybe i guess i was but not you personally lol. but reading the quotes i guess it may look like im jumping in on you. its all good fun. just a game. wish it was different but its not. ill take the lucky season, hopefully we can get better. its going to be hard but i guess ill root for the ducks in the CFP.

Tough night for you Cat fans. That was a spankin' of EPIC proportions. Wish the Cats could have "backed up" the two wins over Oregon. Duck fans are even more obnoxious than Cat fans.

I'm so sick of hearing how rich rod has got the ducks number. Ok got their number when the third stringers are on the line and run the ball up their asses for a win. Cats got that win and a W is a W. Rich rod obviously has no answer for when the line is healthy! Even after the ducks screw themselves with all these false starts they still blow the cats out! Whose the better team? It's obvious, go ducks!!!!