Snapshot

Wildcats Big Day

I'm just giving you crap sundevil.!

So it's okay for u to give me crap but when I do it I am being an idiot? Nice. If u want to dish it out u need to learn how to take it.

• Like 1

You guys are embaresing the State of Arizona. Good thing You guys have a basketball team. Hope they hammer Gonzaga tomm............BOB!

Our B-Ball team is our fallback option, when the Football team sucks :D

You guys are embaresing the State of Arizona. Good thing You guys have a basketball team. Hope they hammer Gonzaga tomm............BOB!

Kinda like you guys twice, last year against Stanford??? Yeah I remember that, but ASU fans seem to forget that real quick

• Like 1

In all seriousness, ua fans should have seen the chink in the armor last week.

last week the kitties only had 13 first downs. they had 333 total yards of offense. 69 came on a pass play and another 72 came on a long run. take those two plays out of the game and they had 192 yards of offense. that is not going to get it done.

UCLA might be going to the Fiesta Bowl after all.

I have not forgotten! Stanford smoked us last year but it was nothing like this beat down!

UCLA won't go to the Fiesta. They still didn't win the South cause UofA got blown out in the title game. Besides, there last game...at home...they got embarrassed. Now everyone in the PAC needs to win there bowl games

80% of Oregon fans have never stepped foot in Oregon.

Go Ducks! For the record I've been to Oregon and have family there. They are all ducks fans, I'm just a fan of whoever is playing Arizona!

If I lived in Oregon I would be a fan of the Beavers. Heck, I've NEVER been to Oregon and still root for the Beav.

I am a huge fan of the beavers however it has nothing to do with Oregon. In fact I'm pretty sure 90% of the people on this forum probably feel the same way.

• Like 1