muley

Hey Grong

Hey guys,

really sorry, I just got my computer set up at home to just log in. I'm in the field all day so It'll set

me back a little.

Priorities Dude!

OH GOOD LORD WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?! H.C.C. who are you man? PT? LETS SEE SOME PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well since he won't post any MF'n pictures of the thing I'll post this one......... It's 190 6pt I glassed up off of Hwy 260 above my house here in Camp Verde.

post-3-1174798123_thumb.jpg

Well since he won't post any MF'n pictures of the thing I'll post this one......... It's 190 6pt I glassed up off of Hwy 260 above my house here in Camp Verde.

post-3-1174798123_thumb.jpg

That is Sweet, my friend!!!!! :o

Is that this years??

What an Absolute Toad of a shed Josh!!! :o

After being out three times this year and not finding one shed, I finally got lucky this afternoon and found a nice one!! About a 330 type bull antler with a few inches missing off the first and the seventh top point missing as well. Also while driving out of the area I saw two deer standing about forty yards off the road. It appeared one deer had already lost both antlers and the other still had full head gear. We sat there for about five minutes watching while talking about how we wish his antlers would fall off. Finally we had enough so I ran straight at the two deer and the deer popped it's head around with a quick jerk and off went the anlter. I watched them trot off and it appeared he lost both but I couldn't find the other. Probably the first and last time that will ever happen to me!! :P

ea31ec27.jpg

ea31eb54.jpg

Gino you sucker! You shoulda thought about my post a little. Glassing up a 190" horn off of 260 is just ridiculous! That would a 420" typical bull....... In 6a no less. Ding-dong!

Mike that's a sweet couple of finds there dude!

Gino you sucker! You shoulda thought about my post a little. Glassing up a 190" horn off of 260 is just ridiculous! That would a 420" typical bull....... In 6a no less. Ding-dong!

Mike that's a sweet couple of finds there dude!

I read that and thought.....WTF? :lol: Although, that looks like where you took the pic! I almost didn't recognize that was Josh in the pic without the ORANGE shirt! :P

Josh you're killin me man! HUGE!

And why do you have a picture of Kid Rock as your avatar?

ROFL!

I thought Deer didn't drop for a month or so at least???

I thought Deer didn't drop for a month or so at least???

I guess deer are just starting! Don't really know I never look for deer sheds, just happened to see this one fall off the head! :D Last week I saw four bucks running together and all had antlers. Biggest about a 24" four point. Yesterday I saw a total of four bucks also. Two small four points then later the two together, one that had lost his antlers and then one 2x3 which fell off right in front of me!

I read that and thought.....WTF? :lol: Although, that looks like where you took the pic! I almost didn't recognize that was Josh in the pic without the ORANGE shirt! :P

If you look there is orange on the shirt :P

Great finds guys keep em coming.

Josh,

You had me for awhile, but I knew that shirt really was orange!

post-166-1174875678.jpg

It's exactly where I took the pic Jim!

Josh you're killin me man! HUGE!

And why do you have a picture of Kid Rock as your avatar?

ROFL!

Steve, that isn't Kid Rock bro, it's 100% GRONG buddy!