Tron78

late rifle bull unit 9

Hello new to this forum need a little help me and my father drew unit 9 late bull rifle tags and he's never hunted elk been overseas with the D.O.D and our troops for the last 5 years finally got tags together and really don't know a lot about unit 9.I KNOW glass glass glass but no scouting time due to work any help with a good starting point would be appreciated greatly.And good luck to all in your hunts

Tell your Dad thanks for the service and welcome home. Good luck on the hunt. I don't know too much about 9, or I would shoot you some pointers.

Glass, glass, glass is always a good option in 9. Sent you a PM and thank your Dad for his service.

I would hunt the top side before you drop into Hull tank unless you have good optics you can go to the bottom and glass the big hill sides with the guides.. I had this hunt last year did my scouting and only saw 3 cows in 7 days hunting. Good luck

Yes he was trained our boys on interrogation tactics and few other things did 3 years in Iraq and 2 in Afghanistan thanks and good luck and happy hunting