Sign in to follow this  
Heat

Pentax DCF SP 10X50 Binos for Sale

Thanks to this site I am one step closer to a new set of binoculars. Just need to sell this set and I'm good to go! I have for sale a set of Pentax DCF SP 10x50 binoculars. I received this pair as a replacement for another set that I destroyed. Pentax Customer Service was TOP NOTCH and gave me a brand new set. These are it. Had them since November of 2010. Have only used them a little bit on a couple of hunts. These optics are fully multicoated, phase corrected, roof prism binos made in Japan. Before Vortex came on the scene these were some of the best binos you could get without paying for the Euro brands. I live in Yuma AZ so chances are I am going to have to ship them to you. These come with everything including the box, and a tripod adapter. These go for around $700 new, yours for $400 OBO shipped and insured. Motivated to sell! Buy with confidence! These really are bright, crisp optics. These are in excellent condition, no scratches on the lenses or coatings. Pics available on request.