Sign in to follow this  
GreyGhost85

190" coues killed in southern AZ?!?!?

The hunter must have a story deal with Eastmans and can't release any other photos or info....

Any more updates on this? I'm really excited to see more on this.

How many of you would take your mount off the wall when it was a 190ish dream deer and lay the mount in the dirt to take a photo? That just makes no sense to me why someone would do that.

Let see... the drag mark in dirt from nose the fresh dusted dirt from where the guy stood while turning kicking up the ear and leaving imprint in boot track... the shadow of two tines casting up the boot .... all indicators that it is not photo shopped! Still always going to have those jealous haters putting doubt on everything they see .. Could it be fake , certainly ... But digital cameras have a way of making things look out of whack sometimes... I am sure all of us are Envious at the thought of a buck like this being taken , but that does not mean time should not be given for a story to come out , because if it was taken this year a story will most certainly come out ...

Let see... the drag mark in dirt from nose the fresh dusted dirt from where the guy stood while turning kicking up the ear and leaving imprint in boot track... the shadow of two tines casting up the boot .... all indicators that it is not photo shopped! Still always going to have those jealous haters putting doubt on everything they see .. Could it be fake , certainly ... But digital cameras have a way of making things look out of whack sometimes... I am sure all of us are Envious at the thought of a buck like this being taken , but that does not mean time should not be given for a story to come out , because if it was taken this year a story will most certainly come out ...

horns look pixelated af.

horns look pixelated af.

you do realize that all digital imaging devices from CCD to CMOS use digital pixels and interpolation to create a digital image .... Lighting and exposure settings combined with the type and quality of the camera can create pixels and artifacts most would think point to an altered picture ... for those claiming lack of shadows you really should look closer as there are many varied shadows throughout that seem proper and within similar gradients that would reflect a natural light source .... Could it be faked of course, but from what I see IMO it is not ... Granted there seem to be more CSI worthy experts on this site than myself ...

I sure hope it's real, gives me hope i might get a 180 coues someday. At least they are out there.

Gives me hope I might get a 120 buck some day! Haha

horns look pixelated af.

you do realize that all digital imaging devices from CCD to CMOS use digital pixels and interpolation to create a digital image .... Lighting and exposure settings combined with the type and quality of the camera can create pixels and artifacts most would think point to an altered picture ... for those claiming lack of shadows you really should look closer as there are many varied shadows throughout that seem proper and within similar gradients that would reflect a natural light source .... Could it be faked of course, but from what I see IMO it is not ... Granted there seem to be more CSI worthy experts on this site than myself ...

good lord man calm down, all i said was the pixels look weird. when someone asks you the time, do you tell them how to build a watch?

• Like 1