Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

** Gonna sell a few beautiful rifles! +.17hmr savage + ammo, + rem 1100 12ga

I have a few immaculate oldies! Pristine! whatever your word may be for clean, unscratched, gorgeous guns. :) must love them for what they are,. love them for the age and condition.

SOLD~ Remington model 742 WOODMASTER .243 99%+ functions flawlessly & super low recoil! wood & metal perfect! this is super rare to have in .243 and if she sits much longer will probably keep it. ;) scope not worth a hoot but gun is amazing

$700~ 22" 1978 Winchester model 70 .270 all original + leupold 1 piece base. gun is vverrrry nice with only couple clear coat dings I cant even get pics of.

SOLD~ Ruger m77 Mark 2 .300 win mag

24" without break 26" with

*not an as much of an oldie but positively a beauty and one heck of a shooter with some work done.. kdf removeable break and sweet trigger. this gun shoooooooots! kicks about like .243 (no scope)

*ALSO HAVE:

SPF ~ Ruger 10/22 not sure what to charge?? $200 clean with light scuffs + 50rnds

$450~17 hmr savage laminate thumbhole stock and STAINLESS HEAVY BARREL with bsa sweet 17 scope and much ammo.. roughly 375 rnds. Gun is very much like new.. ha scope still has tag on it

$380 Remington 1100 12 ga 2 3/4 fixed imp cyl 25" needs interceptor latch spring installed I have it for you in pkg also a retainer clip. gun has some surface rust but internals clean. it is not a beauty but will get'r done.. wood grain is actually quite nice!

If interested shoot me a txt.( 602-499-4136 ) pick up must be in phoenix with valid az drivers license and trasfer must be signed between us. **more pics available upon request.

**I live Iin north phoenix. I-17 & hhappy valley roughly so dicks sporting goods or sportsmans parking lot for viewing/purchase.. can work out other places

• Like 2

I am having a mental affair with that 300win.

And she told me I was the only one!

. I have had the pleasure of handling he and she is sweet as pie with the break on she is sweet
  • Like 1

You always have the best stuff.

As kids, you were the one down the street with Sizzlers while the rest of us had Matchbox cars. Not fair!

Would you quit posting this stuff?!? It is all I can do to keep from picking up that .17HMR.

If I was not two+ weeks away from a hunt, I would buy this....

• Like 1