KeystoneAZ

found a bull in 5bs

Brother found a bull while turkey hunting in 5bs. Said about a week or or so old so if you hit one and couldnt recover pm me the description and the where abouts.

• Like 3

Here we go again, bottom line unless that elk died of natural causes it now belongs to the state of Arizona and for those of you who are confused when I say state of Arizona I mean the AZGFD.

• Like 1

I found a bull that was shot in the archery season on my muzzy hunt, but I shot him. Then he died after the stick flicker failed.

Guest wdenike

post-10217-0-52283400-1412460849.jpg

I found a bull that was shot in the archery season on my muzzy hunt, but I shot him. Then he died after the stick flicker failed.

Why on earth would you single out any form of hunting?? Do you believe the antis need additional help???

Take care, Willie

• Like 4

Regardless of what any of us feel is right or wrong, the fact is that if you lead the unsuccessful hunter to this bull and he takes what is left home you will be aiding him in breaking the law. I'm sure you mean well but be careful of what you post online, it could come back to bite you.

Guest wdenike

I have to say publicly what I have said privately to a member. I don't take any of this chit to seriously, nor personal. I can disagree like a smart azz with a person today. And tomorrow hit the like button. I lay my head on the pillow, knowing tomorrow is a fresh start. NO hate list like some. My advice would be to try it some time. Much better for the blood pressure. Amazing how personal some will take anything on the wild internet. :D :D :D :D

Take care, Willie

• Like 7

Guest 300ultramag.

Buncha law breakers round here... Some real cowboys....

Just don't break the law and tell a kid to shoot a prairie dog out of season.... Because they won't dismiss it....

• Like 1

Here we go again, bottom line unless that elk died of natural causes it now belongs to the state of Arizona and for those of you who are confused when I say state of Arizona I mean the AZGFD.

Wow I didn't know AZGF owns the wildlife? I thought they just managed them???
  • Like 6

Wow I didn't know AZGF owns the wildlife? I thought they just managed them???[/quote

The state of AZ owns the wildlife the AZGFD manages the wildlife for the state since that head isn't going to be legally picked up it now belongs to the state aka the AZGFD. If the head ends up with the G&F which by law it should the AZGFD would sell it at auction the proceeds from the sell go into the G&F LAW enforcement fund not the states general fund.

Thanks for the info 654321, could you post where it is a crime, illegal, felony, misdemeanor, if I don't report it to AZGF? I totally missed that part in the regs, thank in advance.

Edit, if you could send me it in a pm, I don't want to derail this from the original post that is helping out a hunter recover his bull.

• Like 3