Sign in to follow this  
WHT_MTNMAN

Bow for Sale !! Not really its my back up :)

In the interest of Full-Disclosure and of being rebuked by Str8shot please bear with me as I try to sell my 2010 Bowtech Destroyer

This bow has everything, sights, arrows, even laser pointing... I bought it new from my Bishop (I'm LDS) (again I'm trying to disclose everything) I'm only wanting

$50 more than I bought it and I promised to give it to the fast offering fund in the church.

It has exactly 33 scuff marks, 22 scratches and 6 areas of fraying on the string. It has killed at least 7 big game animals (maybe one wounded, no blood etc...)

I used it as my walking stick a time or two, a little dirt in the riser etc... Almost brand new.

Please call or text and I'll send some pictures after I dig it out of the closet, It may take a few days be patient, I'll get to it as soon as possible.

Thanks for looking and if you want to offer more than I bought it for that is up to you and I would be happy to take it.

Have a great day.

PS. Str8shot all in jest...

• Like 2

Actually this is pretty awesome and Funny , I take no Offense at all .... you may even understand more if you had deal with what I have the last few days trying to purchase from another poster...

• Like 1