Anderson_HOTD69

LF: Toyota Tacoma and other hound hunting stuff.

I'm trying to help my uncle get a few things.

We are looking for a Toyota Tacoma, 1995-2004. Must be extended cab, V6, manual transmission, 4X4, and in good running condition. Body does not have to be perfect and neither does interior but it can't be a piece of trash. If your asking 12K for your Tacoma that needs a new motor and has a salvaged title don't waste my time, been in the car business for 3 years so I know what vehicles are worth and what they aren't. Not interested in a Tacoma with 6" lift and huge tires, prefer either stock or max 3" lift and stock tire size.

Looking for hound hunting stuff: Boxes, Kennels, Telemetry equipment, Garmin GPS equipment, Tri-Tronics shock collars, whatever doesn't eat unless the dog is basically free or close to, just looking for equipment right now.

PM me if you have some stuff layin around that you can turn into some cash. Thanks.

I have one of those plastic dog kennels w/door for a large dog 50-70 pounds. Approx. size: 36L x 26H x 24W. In great shape. Similar in style to this:

http://www.ryanspet.com/petmate-vari-kennel-36-x-25-x-27-linen-50-70-lbs-pz-D21949.html

Retails new for $88 + tax at Ryan's Pet Wholesale (cheapest in Phx). I will sell mine for $50.

Just dry humor since you are very specific. Free bump. I actually have a 90 Tacoma I may be selling in a few weeks. Its my daily driver and hunt truck. I will let you know when I decide on a new truck

Haha I have heard that a lot. Just seeing if it was the same thing everyone else has ever said haha. They are great trucks, I love them to death. The only reason we are looking for this one is to not tear up my 2008 anymore then we already have. It's one thing to tear up a truck that is paid off, another to tear up one that costs almost $400/month just to someday say it is "MINE" lol. I'm not one of those girls that has to have the best clothes or jewelry, but when it comes to trucks and hunting stuff, I know what I want and never settle lol.

If anyone has a Tacoma that is like what we are looking for, but you don't want to be truck less, my uncle is also trying to sell his 99 Dodge Cummins. Extended cab with long bed, 4x4, camper shell, really cool custom front bumper. It isn't the prettiest truck, but we just drove it from Show Low, AZ to Glendale, UT and back on Sunday and it got great gas mileage and ran good. If anyone is interested I can get you in contact with him, he has had it on craigslist but as usual just tire kickers and spammers there. If I didn't need a small pick up I would just trade him for mine but I like driving my truck down quad trails too much to let that part of my life go.

I have a '97 4Runner with 149k miles that I am selling. Absolutely love the truck, but the family has outgrown it. Just throwing it out there!

I have a wildlife materials TRX 1000 WR I would be willing to sell to you, it was actually one that Your dad had ordered for me brand new back in the day. It's a 217 freq. let me know if your interested , jason

I have a '97 4Runner with 149k miles that I am selling. Absolutely love the truck, but the family has outgrown it. Just throwing it out there!

Is it 4x4?

I have an aluminum dogbox I used to use in a Dodge Dakota for sale. But, I'm in North Central NM, shipping would be a hassle.

--Bill