Sign in to follow this  
sjvcon

10x14 Montana Blend Montana Wall Tent

No not the same tent ... but if he is dead set on a wall tent he can get a New Cabela's by Montana Canvas in 12x14 new for about what he is offering ...

Without the Frame, Floor or Fly ... yeah ...

The tent on it's own isn't much good without that.

Check the website.

Or you can let the guy sell his tent and not try to screw up his sale?

Thanks BC ... I was trying to be nice ... which is not typical for me. Normally, I'd be a bit more direct.

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

Or you can let the guy sell his tent and not try to screw up his sale?

Thanks BC ... I was trying to be nice ... which is not typical for me. Normally, I'd be a bit more direct.

WTH!!!!! Way more patient than me Sjvcon.

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

I've mellowed some with age Wille ... some ...

• Like 1

Seldom made a very reasonable offer without even REAL pics, and one that would not still being considered if there was no profit in for him.... Do not think I am messing up any sale as in OP's own words he does not have to sell it .... Not very Church like in my opinion to make some one wait like that .. SO I AM just putting options for Seldom out there ...

As far as a frame goes anyone with a little know how can build one for less than 50 - 100 and with little know how can buy welded brackets and make for less than 200 ... Floor ... nice but not too hard to find alternatives and same goes for a fly ...

Seldom made a very reasonable offer without even REAL pics, and one that would not still being considered if there was no profit in for him.... Do not think I am messing up any sale as in OP's own words he does not have to sell it .... Not very Church like in my opinion to make some one wait like that .. SO I AM just putting options for Seldom out there ...

As far as a frame goes anyone with a little know how can build one for less than 50 - 100 and with little know how can buy welded brackets and make for less than 200 ... Floor ... nice but not too hard to find alternatives and same goes for a fly ...

L.O.L. dude let him sell his tent.

Im a God fearing man and im pretty sure he is allowed to make back some cashola on his purchase.. IF NOT THEN IM IN DEEEEEEEP TROUBLE. o_0

• Like 4

I've sent Seldom a PM telling him when he can see pics. Meantime, I want to see what else is out there. My right to do that.

Oh ... by the way ... "Church like". What the heck does that mean??? I subscribe to a Faith, not a "Church". You want to question my Faith for taking some time to consider an offer??? Is that it??? Better exam your own Walk before you start examining that of others.

Why don't you post something of your own to sell and stay off my post? That is about as aggravated as I am going to let myself get.

• Like 4

Guest wdenike

L.O.L. dude let him sell his tent.

Im a God fearing man and im pretty sure he is allowed to make back some cashola on his purchase.. IF NOT THEN IM IN DEEEEEEEP TROUBLE. o_0

It's all good!!!! We're all work in progress!!!! :D :D :D

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

^^^ YEAH!!!! LOL And your avatar is stupid!!! LOL

Your's isn't ... nice bull.

• Like 1

Not questioning your Faith Just saying you are greedy... Of course you could have offered to your church your help in posting it here and giving them all the $$$$$ made from the sell. But then what would there be in it for you ? Good luck on your Sale though...

Love the clique mob attacks ...