Sign in to follow this  
sjvcon

10x14 Montana Blend Montana Wall Tent

Well there you go again ... making assumptions you know nothing about.

I did offer to post it for the Church and they didn't want to wait. That was about two years back, and they wanted the money for their upcoming mission. I let them set their price and paid it no questions asked. I've also told them that if I sold it later I'd give them anything over and above what I paid for their next Mexico Mission.

You are a foolish boy to call a man greedy that you have never met.

• Like 4

Calling a Spade a Spade ... Your words above are even more reason that the humble offer of Seldom should have be sufficient IMO ...

I am sure saying foolish Boy made you feel better but I do not get so rattled by words ... Have fun and Good Luck to you !

Guest wdenike

Not questioning your Faith Just saying you are greedy... Of course you could have offered to your church your help in posting it here and giving them all the $$$$$ made from the sell. But then what would there be in it for you ? Good luck on your Sale though...

Love the clique mob attacks ...

Jack A-- :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Take care, Willie

• Like 3

Guest wdenike

Calling a Spade a Spade ... Your words above are even more reason that the humble offer of Seldom should have be sufficient IMO ...

I am sure saying foolish Boy made you feel better but I do not get so rattled by words ... Have fun and Good Luck to you !

DOUBLE JACK - - - :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Take care, Willie

• Like 2

I have the highest regard for this site and "most of the people" on it. Goes to show that some still belong cruising craigslist/backpage adds and not these.

• Like 1

Call a Spade a Spade and an AZZ an AZZ.............BOB!

• Like 1

Guess I took the photos at a bad time of day. No windows. There is a smokestack opening. Did find a seam separating ... I will have that repaired at Phoenix Tent and Awning. No tears. Did not set up floor or rainfly ... they don't look to have been used. Floor is a heavy coated canvas.

post-3141-0-33514600-1412552969_thumb.jpgpost-3141-0-80588200-1412552983_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

With all said I think that tent may be cursed, you may need to pre-soak with holy water and then a touch of camp dry.

Only reason I read this was to see what people were making jokes about in other posts, as a matter of fact, I don't even know why I'm posting on this. Good luck and may the classified rulers have mercy on your posts.

5 Guys ... maybe I can get Phoenix Tent and Awning to do that while the one minor flaw is being repaired. Short of that, I'll have to ask my Pastor if he'll come bless it.

• Like 2

Guest 300ultramag.

^^^ YEAH!!!! LOL And your avatar is stupid!!! LOL

THIS IS HILARIOUS.. i would like to nominate this for reply of the week and extend the invite to be my friend on CW!! ha ha too funny

for the recor I like boondock saints

• Like 3