Sign in to follow this  
sjvcon

10x14 Montana Blend Montana Wall Tent

Gauging interest. Don't "have to" sell it. Tent, frame, floor, and rain fly. Over $2,000 when purchased as a whole. Been used 3x by my church, and I bought it from them. Have yet to use it myself. Any interest??

Also.... not asking $2k....just saying that is what they paid. Open to offers...even trades.

I will give you $1,000 don't want to offend you, I don't have a lot of money but could use it.We spend

more time in the woods in a year then most peple spend in 10 years so it wpuld be treated good and used,

• Like 2

I will give you $1,000 don't want to offend you, I don't have a lot of money but could use it.We spend

more time in the woods in a year then most peple spend in 10 years so it wpuld be treated good and used,

Jesus would want you to sell it to him. Do it!

• Like 5

Jesus would want you to sell it to him. Do it!

I love it coming from el diablo. Can't get better than that.

• Like 7

Don't have pictures of the tent set up. Might try to set it up this weekend. I have a photo from the Montana Website I will try to post in the meantime.

Seldom Drawn ... I will consider that. Bit less than I had anticipated.

So in response to some questions sent by PM ... it is internal frame, has separate floor, and there is also a rain fly.

Wish I could beam myself into a lawn chair next to that tent right now! thats 1 heck of a beautiful setting

Any trade offers? Open to Optics, Firearms, other Hunting Gear, Etc.

Seldom ... still considering that offer. I will let you know.

Still have not seen real pics of the Tent in current condition to try and gauge what is worth... I have a sneaking suspicion that the $1000 offer would still be netting you a decent profit !

Yeah ... this weekend. Should be PRISTINE given they used it 3X. Profit depends on what I paid ... so no ... not really.

Have that too ... not the same tent. Not at all ...

• Like 1