Sign in to follow this  
elkmo

VORTEX VIPER HD 20-60 X 80 ANGLED SPOTTING SCOPE

We text him with interest in the scope and this pic shows the convo. And right after we text him started getting multiple credit card scam calls.

post-7395-0-29536300-1412098038_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Maybe he is a really good guy and wants to sell it for cheap? I could be totally wrong

Yeah def a scam! I got scammed in tempe 3 years ago buying fake speakers and im still searching for that guy to this day haha!

Guys relax! Yes I do have it for sale...just got a little irritated with all the lowballers and tire kickers...thought this one was a CL response. If anyone has sold anything you know what I am getting at, especially when listing on CL. I am in MO and have sold some glass here before. Reason I listed it here is you guys use lots of big glass and I shop here myself. Anyway I bought it last month for a desert Wy elk hunt, it left the truck twice...just got back last week and need to sell it, its mint and you know all the details about Vortex warranty.

No trades, price is firm as they are $900 new. If it does not move it will end up on ebay.

thanks

Anyone else confused here with him talking about Low Ballers... In the text it is very clear that he offered up at $400 ... SO what is the price ... After seeing the text screenshot something smells fishy !

• Like 1

Guys relax! Yes I do have it for sale...just got a little irritated with all the lowballers and tire kickers...thought this one was a CL response. If anyone has sold anything you know what I am getting at, especially when listing on CL. I am in MO and have sold some glass here before. Reason I listed it here is you guys use lots of big glass and I shop here myself. Anyway I bought it last month for a desert Wy elk hunt, it left the truck twice...just got back last week and need to sell it, its mint and you know all the details about Vortex warranty.

No trades, price is firm as they are $900 new. If it does not move it will end up on ebay.

thanks

maybe offer the names of the people you've done business with on here and then people can check and see if they have more than 3 posts per year

I know when I sell to out of state I offer my gunbroker name My eBay name my archerytalk name so they can see my feedback and send me a message so they can verify I am that person

Yeah sorry guys not trying to stir stuff up but it just seemed weird! If I'm wrong I am defienetly sorry! Just made me uneasy

Its $775. tyd

I have it listed in my local CL, that's where I have got most of my lowballers. I mispoke, I bought a pair of vortex 15x50 binos here last fall.

That's why I like CW site. Seems everyone looks out for everyone. Not meaning you're a scoundrel elkmo, just everybody seems to be looking out for the other guy. And me, as a "country bumpkin" need looking after sometimes. My wife says I need more adult supervision! :lol:

• Like 2