Sign in to follow this  
Huntmoore

Processor Recommendation in Payson?

Noah Sarnowski / Rim Country Processing / 1-928-978-3870

+1

Been cutting in Payson for 18 years. Clean shop !!

I have also started using Noah since Jeremy left town. I was worried he was the one who has closed shop.

Hey all. Getting things ready to head up Friday to 23 for my 14-year old cousin's first hunt....the early rifle bull tag. I had a great processor when my Dad and I had that tag last year, but he has since closed up shop. Anybody have a good processing recommendation in Payson or around there?

Thanks in advance!

-Zach

Real congrats should be to your 14 year old cousin drawing an early 23 tag with less than 5 points. Nice job

Noah does great work; great family oriented business he does. Very very clean shop.

I think we are down to 3 processors up here in Payson. I believe they have all been mentioned, and I haven't heard a thing bad about any of them. I know Ron and Noah personally and would recommend either one. You should have all of the phone numbers with you so you can take it to whoever has room in the freezer. Good luck!!!

Thanks for all the help, guys...called Ron this morning and he'll be ready for us! For the life of me I can't remember the name of the guy who did mine and dad's bulls last year...he was back on the Houston Mesa Rd. Anyway, glad to hear there's still some good guys working out of the Payson area.

We're super pumped about hunting this hunt two years in a row...my cousin would be happy with a decent bull, but we'd really like to find him something special. We know they're there, we just got to find them!!

Thanks again, guys!!

-Z