Sign in to follow this  
Huntmoore

Processor Recommendation in Payson?

Hey all. Getting things ready to head up Friday to 23 for my 14-year old cousin's first hunt....the early rifle bull tag. I had a great processor when my Dad and I had that tag last year, but he has since closed up shop. Anybody have a good processing recommendation in Payson or around there?

Thanks in advance!

-Zach

Jermey with brownings if he is back in town

Let me get this right you and your dad had the tag last year and now your cousin has it now wow talk about family luck may I ask what your secret is lol

Let me get this right you and your dad had the tag last year and now your cousin has it now wow talk about family luck may I ask what your secret is lol

Ha. Man, I wish I knew our secret too! Dad and I drew it with 4bps....cousin with 0bps. My dad and I both shot great bulls that we were thrilled with....really hoping to get by cousin something special (since we may never have this hunt again!). Thanks for the help, guys!

Not sure how good he is but that miller's processor trailer will be in forest lakes I think. Could take it up there.

He's good. I worked there and you won't find a cleaner operation.

Hey all. Getting things ready to head up Friday to 23 for my 14-year old cousin's first hunt....the early rifle bull tag. I had a great processor when my Dad and I had that tag last year, but he has since closed up shop. Anybody have a good processing recommendation in Payson or around there?

Thanks in advance!

-Zach

Holy smokes man! what a gr8 tag for a 1st... I lived in Christopher Creek many years back and that is 1 heck of a big bull unit. good luck should be awesome RUT & HUNT

Thanks in advance!

-Zach

Who closed up shop in Payson between last year and this year? Jeremy was already gone by then, so now you have me worried it's one of the guys I like to use.

I had a 4a late rifle tag a few years ago and used Millers Southwestern Processing for 2 of our 3 bulls. I was very happy with the product and service. As another member stated, they will have a refrigerated trailer staged at Forest Lakes off 260. The guys brother also does taxidermy so it was pretty convenient to drop off the meat and head at one spot. They also delivered all the frozen meat and euro mounts to Tucson for an extra $30 (well worth it!).

Plus one for Ron Buehring, actually a lot more than one. He has done numerous elk for me and my buddies, always stellar! His #(928)474-5544

There's a guy in Deer Creek too. He's done my deer in the past...good job. I drop elk off at Southwest's (Miller's) trailer at Clint's Well due to location. I used Ron a couple times years ago. He does it all boneless. Good to hear he is still in business.