Sign in to follow this  
HUNTnTAT2

17b 19a/b 20a Youth hunt.

Jacob and his father Scott tagged out on a great eating spike on saturday morning. This was also another first buck. Caleb has taken a doe on the kaibab. Great shot bud! He straight up rolled this buck. I watched it all from the ridge above as my buddy Daniel got him set up. Great work

post-9020-0-66984300-1412612110_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

This was an awesome experience to help these young men tag out. All made great one shot kills. These kids dropped the hammer! There were 6 kids with tags in camp and ALL went home with their tags punched. There were also 5 or 6 more Kids that were not camped with us that brought their bucks by to share with the group. Id like to thank Kevin Hall, Chairman of the Prescott Mule Deer Foundation and his lovely family for putting this on for these kids. I encourage any and all to participate in these type of events. Watching these dads and thier sons getting it done was priceless. Thank you for letting me and the other helpers/spotters/packers be apart your hunts! Look forward to the next one!

post-9020-0-77498300-1412612279_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Congrats to all the young Hunters and Parents... Looks like you guys did an awesome Job with the camp... I am hoping to see my Son punch his first deer tag in the upcoming General hunt , will try to get it done on Halloween !!!

Good to see the camp was a success hope full next year we can swing over and be a part of it

Hey HUNTnTAT2, I had plans on visiting the camp also but we tagged opening morning also! Great weekend for the kiddos... Sweet, that's what I'm talking about!!!

Thanks,

JD

This was an awesome experience to help these young men tag out. All made great one shot kills. These kids dropped the hammer! There were 6 kids with tags in camp and ALL went home with their tags punched. There were also 5 or 6 more Kids that were not camped with us that brought their bucks by to share with the group. Id like to thank Kevin Hall, Chairman of the Prescott Mule Deer Foundation and his lovely family for putting this on for these kids. I encourage any and all to participate in these type of events. Watching these dads and thier sons getting it done was priceless. Thank you for letting me and the other helpers/spotters/packers be apart your hunts! Look forward to the next one!

Good job Alex and Daniel it's a good thing you guys did for helping some kids tag out Maybe next year will be up there with you guys with my nephew. Living up to it Team spot n stalk

VERY awesome for all of the kids! BIG TIME KUDOS to all of the parents and helpers! Just awesome!!!

Thanks for sharing all of the pics with the site!

S.

:)