Casey's favorite color is pink...........that's all I'll say..... :P

Jim, pink is my favorite color for you to wear for me, there is a difference.

it started life as a 150 yard pack job, now its down to 80 yards? dang!

Jim, pink is my favorite color for you to wear for me, there is a difference.

it started life as a 150 yard pack job, now its down to 80 yards? dang!

150......80....same difference...........you still owe me a REAL pack out........and get your mind outta the gutter, no reply's to that last comment! :ph34r:

Sorry for this thread hi-jacking Bryan.........Casey is known for it.......stop it Casey! :P

I will settle this. It was 109 yard pack out and we were about 8 miles from camp :P

And Caseys favorite color isn't pink its hot pink!!!

I was just trying to show off my new coues killer.

talk about hijack. :rolleyes:

that gun looks pretty bad.....it would be cool to get some kills under its belt.......cbryant

I tell ya, the 270wsm sure seems to whoop up on the coues. Bryan, what bullet you lookin at shootin? do you reload or are you going to shoot factory fodder?

I tell ya, the 270wsm sure seems to whoop up on the coues. Bryan, what bullet you lookin at shootin? do you reload or are you going to shoot factory fodder?

for now just factory loads but I will be reloading soon. As far as bullets go I want fast and flat. I have already adjusted the trigger its really easy to do on the remingtons. Sooner or later a HS precsion stock.

Sooner rather than later!!!

140 accubonds, or 130 interbonds. i shoot 140 accubonds and they have a BC of .496... pretty good! push em around 3200 FPS and ur set!

I sold the .300 rum and brought a new project,code name 270 wsm. I can't wait to shoot it. I also bought a luepold VXL 4.5x14x50 scope with the B/C crosshair. Hopefully she'll be a shooter. Cause my wife almost killed me when I brought it home :angry: sometimes that is the funnest part. :rolleyes:

:blink: Just cause you got new gun,you still aint gonna hit @##$%!!!!!! ahahaha!! cant wait to hear the STORIES next time!!!!

I sold the .300 rum and brought a new project,code name 270 wsm. I can't wait to shoot it. I also bought a luepold VXL 4.5x14x50 scope with the B/C crosshair. Hopefully she'll be a shooter. Cause my wife almost killed me when I brought it home :angry: sometimes that is the funnest part. :rolleyes:

:blink: Just cause you got new gun,you still aint gonna hit @##$%!!!!!! ahahaha!! cant wait to hear the STORIES next time!!!!

max I can hit a fly on a cows butt from at least 30 feet. And I didnt miss I didn't shoot that little buck. :rolleyes: