firstcoueswas80

I remembered why i tag out every year!

My Bride promised to make anything I wanted for my Valintine Supper tonight...... it's gunna be Venison Parmesan and pasta!!!!! B) I am droolin' already!

Don't forget to Spoil the Wife a little today, Fellers! In our own minds, it makes up for all the days we have been gone huntin'!!!! :lol:

Oh Boy! I just finished off half of a pan of venison smothered in spaghetti sauce and mozzarella & parmesan cheese with garlic/herb pasta on the side...... :D ...... Just wanted to say that I was thinking about ya'll and how much all the "Coues Junkies" on this site would have enjoyed that Feast! Two less packages of coues deer steaks in the freezer, though....... Hope I draw the Rifle tag that I been wish for sooooo bad!! :blink:

My Bride promised to make anything I wanted for my Valintine Supper tonight...... it's gunna be Venison Parmesan and pasta!!!!! B) I am droolin' already!

Don't forget to Spoil the Wife a little today, Fellers! In our own minds, it makes up for all the days we have been gone huntin'!!!! :lol:

Oh Boy! I just finished off half of a pan of venison smothered in spaghetti sauce and mozzarella & parmesan cheese with garlic/herb pasta on the side...... :D ...... Just wanted to say that I was thinking about ya'll and how much all the "Coues Junkies" on this site would have enjoyed that Feast! Two less packages of coues deer steaks in the freezer, though....... Hope I draw the Rifle tag that I been wish for sooooo bad!! :blink:

You are a lucky man............rub it in why don't cha :angry:

I spent the day cleaning FOR my wife and now I...... i repeat ..... " I ".... have to cook dinner :ph34r: ................ leftover spaghetti with "pen-raised" meat sauce :(

[

You are a lucky man............rub it in why don't cha :angry:

I spent the day cleaning FOR my wife and now I...... i repeat ..... " I ".... have to cook dinner :ph34r: ................ leftover spaghetti with "pen-raised" meat sauce :(

I feel for ya, Man!! B)