firstcoueswas80

I remembered why i tag out every year!

Wow, Desertbull, I had no idea you were such a gourmet! that's sounds great. Don't forget guys that I have a section for recipes on the main website. here is the link, check it out there are some very tasty recipes there: http://www.coueswhitetail.com/recipes.htm

If you have a recipe you like, email it to me and I can post it so every can share it. Casey has sent some in as well as several others from this forum. I will grab the one you posted Desertbull and add it in, assuming you don't mind....your recipe seems to be a slight variation of the last one on the recipe page submitted by Chris Mills.

Amanda

Feel free to post it anywhere.

I second the wild meat being better for you. Tastes great, less fat, less hormones and less unnatural drugs.

This year most of the meat I have eaten at relatives and at home consist of Buffalo, Antlope, Elk and Deer.

EAT your Heart out PETA. :lol:

ITS ALL GOOD BABY!

My Bride promised to make anything I wanted for my Valintine Supper tonight...... it's gunna be Venison Parmesan and pasta!!!!! B) I am droolin' already!

Don't forget to Spoil the Wife a little today, Fellers! In our own minds, it makes up for all the days we have been gone huntin'!!!! :lol:

My Bride promised to make anything I wanted for my Valintine Supper tonight...... it's gunna be Venison Parmesan and pasta!!!!! B) I am droolin' already!

Don't forget to Spoil the Wife a little today, Fellers! In our own minds, it makes up for all the days we have been gone huntin'!!!! :lol:

What time should Cheri and I be there :lol: :P

You'll have to rustle your own!! :P :lol:

Private party, old buddy!! ;) You should remember..... us "young'uns" celebrate differently than the "older'uns"!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll have to rustle your own!! :P :lol:

Private party, old buddy!! ;) You should remember..... us "young'uns" celebrate differently than the "older'uns"!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya!!!, I Know :( :angry:

Private party, old buddy!! You should remember..... us "young'uns" celebrate differently than the "older'uns"!!!!!!

That's why they make those little blue pills.

Otherwise known as vitamin V.

Private party, old buddy!! You should remember..... us "young'uns" celebrate differently than the "older'uns"!!!!!!

Do They Work on women :unsure:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Party On!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Woooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

You guys are making me LMAF!!!!!!!

:ph34r:

No, but if the effect lasts more than 4 hours, don't call a doctor. CALL A NURSE!

Guest Reynaldo de la Torre
tonight, i remembered why i dont like going home empty handed on a coues hunt...

put my first set of coues filets on the grill from this past years buck... man o man those are awesome! no wonder i like killin little bucks with lots of shots :)

Taquitos, tamalitos, burritos - It's all good bro!!!!!!!!

No, but if the effect lasts more than 4 hours, don't call a doctor. CALL A NURSE!

There are 3 phases of love life in your home.

1. You make love all over the house all the time :P

2. Only in the bed room and much less often :(

3. Its just "screw you" and a flip of the bird as you pass each other in the hall :angry:

Guess where I stand :lol: