Sign in to follow this  
coues7

chaning your application

Like the title of your topic...you are chained to them...you cannot change the hunt choices, the only thing you can change is payment options.

Redman

If I did bull for my first 3 and cow for my last 2 will I most likely get my cow tags? I have 7 bonus points (the correct number not AZGFD screwed up #'s)

Thanks

I do not think you need to worry about getting a 4th choice cow hunt. All the tags will go to the 1st and 2nd choice applicants.

I do not think you need to worry about getting a 4th choice cow hunt. All the tags will go to the 1st and 2nd choice applicants.

1st and 2nd choice cow hunters?

Yeah for instance in unit 9 for the general cow tag for october last year for 400 tags there was 1276 1st and 2nd choice applicants that applied.

Scott,

The only hunts that were drawn for choices 3, 4 or 5 would be those that showed 100% draw odds for 1st choice applicants. Yeppers, you're chained to your choices. THere were some rifle and cow hunts that made it to the second round.

Doug~RR

1st and 2nd choice cow hunters?

I agree...... only the cow hunts with 100% draw success might get you drawn on a 3rd choice...... I almost never put in more than 2 or 3 choices.... why waste the time. :( There are a lot of meat hunters out there that just want to harvest an elk every year..... I LOVE those who apply for cow tags 1st & 2nd choice....... that means a slightly better chance on a bull tag for ME!!! :lol: I'm dreamin' now..... :lol: