IA Born

WTB Youth Hunting Pack

After a handful of hikes with her new Eberlestock H3-Sawed Off pack, my daughter figured out she's not comfortable with it. She wants something with a waist belt that gives her more support. She just got this pack in April for her 10th birthday. I'm wondering if anyone has a used, but good condition youth or women's/small frame hunting pack with a waist belt that won't break the bank. Cabela's has one for $60, but my wife wants me to see if I can find something used for cheaper that will get her through this season until we can upgrade her to something more permanent next year.

I'm also considering selling her Sawed Off pack to offset the cost of an upgrade pack. Link to the H3-Sawed Off:

http://www.eberlestock.com/H3-SawedOff.htm

On that note, anyone know anything about the women's Tenzing TZ1215 pack?

I have an older version of the Cabela's Elite Scout pack that has faded somewhat, but still in decent shape otherwise. I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping if you are interested. If it doesn't work for your daughter, no big loss, just pay it forward to the next youngster or needy hunter.

Let me know via PM if you might be interested in it.

I have an older version of the Cabela's Elite Scout pack that has faded somewhat, but still in decent shape otherwise. I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping if you are interested. If it doesn't work for your daughter, no big loss, just pay it forward to the next youngster or needy hunter.

Let me know via PM if you might be interested in it.

PM sent. Thanks!