Hanksaiditbest

ISO yellow lab puppy (or breeder info)

Looking for a pup this fall and don't know where to start my search. Ideally seeking a yellow lab (male) to start from a weened pup and train as a bird dog. Anyone have a good pair that will have litter this fall? Or can otherwise point me in the right direction. Thanks guys

I just bred my yellow female to a nice yellow male. Pups should be ready the first of December and will be located in Flagstaff.

Could you please let me know the details we are looking for a lab on the small side.

I just bred my yellow female to a nice yellow male. Pups should be ready the first of December and will be located in Flagstaff.

I have a litter now. I only have black males though. They are nice pups-ready at the beginning of Sept. Let me know if you're interested.

Pm sent

do either of you guys have your dogs tested for EIC and hips eyes I have few people looking for well breed labs with akc papers

I have a litter now. I only have black males though. They are nice pups-ready at the beginning of Sept. Let me know if you're interested.

Pictures!!! You can't mention puppies and not post pictures!!!