Sign in to follow this  
SO I HUNT

WANT TO BUY AIRLINE APPROVED BOW CASE

Going on a whitetail hunt in mid-east at the end of November ...... Just looking for something that will fit a Elite Answer and arrows.....

Regards,

Plano bow case worked great for me, had a little extra space so I filled it up with my jackets and pants.

Mid-east as in Syria Turkey? Of tennessee? Longer trips may require a stouter case

I might have what you're looking for or more a suggestion cause I live a ways away but, I converted a double rifle case into a pretty stout bow case. I still have it. It's a tight fit for a bow tech 82nd airborne but it worked.

Sportsmanwarehouse has their SKB Hunter Series Bow Case on sale right now for $99.99 down from $149.99. You might want to look at it. :)

TJ

• Like 2

I will side with TJ on this one. SKb is the best way, key lockable and skb will insure what ever is inside

The SKB at sportsmans is not the TSA case. There is no insurance on that case. The cases that hold that insurance say TSA at the lock. I have one and have flown with it. Call me Mon. evening I may have a deal for you. 6053911560.

Had the great guys at the TSA break all four lock on my skb on the way to Alaska a few years ago. From the time I called them to the time I had new locks in hand was three days. I thought that was very impressive as sometimes it took that long to get a phone call out of that place.

Nice. I was at caelas and best case i saw was the plano all weather for 199.99.