hoghntr

**Question for the camo wearing ladies on coues whitetail

Ok met my wifey 2.5 yrs ago and she was easily convinced to try hunting and turns out she loves it. so question is since I considered last year a trial run she just wore some bdu noise amker clothes but now she needs good camo tat actually fits her for upcoming hunts..

So she is probably sz 6 in womens for camo and sz medium.. any used clother for sale let me know but also wondering where good deals can be found.. it clearly seems womens hunt clothes are like shopping for a Mercedes so far.

So ladies if anything for sale or ya have good tip for where I can shop for full fall wardrobe for my BRide please let me know.

Thx for the help

I was recently looking for good camo without breaking the bank for my daughter (10). Prois was mentioned as a top-of-the line women-specific camo brand by a guy I highly trust (http://www.proishunting.com/). I personally believe in spending good money on quality that will last vs. buying cheap and having to replace it over and over. Were my daughter not 10 and far from done growing, I wouldn't hesitate to spend the $$ on Prois. If my wife were to get into hunting, I'd get her this, too. IMO (only my opinion), guys don't spend the same amount on their wives/daughters that they do on themselves, but want them to be just as interested and enthusiastic. Get her the good stuff, for what its worth. Of course, there is also King's women's line and She-Safari. There is also the Under Armour women's camo line, too. All good stuff! Online shopping is probably your best bet for having a larger selection.

Dont worry she has been getting the best! bow and guns top shelf maybe some of hers now better than mine. and im bettng all the clothes I end up getting her will be better than mine also im just kinda puting the feelers out incase anyone has good line on quality affordable. she wont be wering makeup with camos so pretty sure she doesnt need stylish clothes but clothes that fir properly would be a bonus. fit without flare should equal little break on my wallet.

thx for the input keep it coming.

• Like 1

Try firstlite.

Dont worry she has been getting the best! bow and guns top shelf maybe some of hers now better than mine. and im bettng all the clothes I end up getting her will be better than mine also im just kinda puting the feelers out incase anyone has good line on quality affordable. she wont be wering makeup with camos so pretty sure she doesnt need stylish clothes but clothes that fir properly would be a bonus. fit without flare should equal little break on my wallet.

That attitude right there will see you well into many anniversaries and hunting trips together! ;)

• Like 3

That attitude right there will see you well into many anniversaries and hunting trips together! ;)

Yes she enjoys and I really enjoy her company! and we all know a lady with cold feet or fingers is gonna quit the sport if ya dont remedy for her. guess she always kinda sucked at sports and when I told her she handles bow well and shoots gr8 that lighted the fire! she is not really into guns but im thinkin my kimber 243 with shortened stock and reduced recoil ammo is gonna do the job for her in 6a on a good muley..I baited her in with a .17 hmr and a.222 so were gettin there. she loves venison so that is also a bonus!

• Like 2

My wife has been getting better gear then I every have owned. She will have her first hunt here in september with and archery bull tag. 2014 Mathews helium (custom collors and everything) top of the line add ons and arrows. Just ran her down to Cabelas to get some camo. Selection does suck. We ended up getting UnderAmor gear for her. A good $500+ for a couple sets. Pray for us brothers, I hope she has a great hunt!

• Like 4

Try overstock.com and use hunting apparel for search ... they will have a bit of women's clothes mixed in and is where I got most for daughter ...

• Like 1

Cabela's just got a huge shipment of ladies and kids camo. I have been looking for months for my 11 year old daughter and her upcoming elk hunt in November. She has some basic lightweight camo, but needed some good wind/waterproof/warm stuff.

Cabela's has a line for ladies, the "OutfitHER" series. Cut is for the ladies with the shapes. Good quality stuff too. But pricey.

I just dropped about $400 last Saturday on a set of kids waterproof insulated over pants, waterproof insulated parka, and a set of wind shear pants. I got a wind shear jacket to match about 2 months ago for another $140. Plus she has sweats, gloves, beanies, good boots, etc. already.

I would much rather spend some money and have my daughter be able enjoy her hunt in the cold/snow than be miserable (or even uncomfortable) and learn to hate hunting because of it. If the temps are milder, she can wear one or the other depending on conditions.

I have always been thrifty on my hunting clothing, but have learned over the past few years I would rather have 2 sets of GOOD outerwear than 5 cheap sets. But, on warm weather hunts, I can go for 3 weeks and never wear the same outfit twice!

• Like 1

OK guys, here is a woman hunters perspective.....I have some women's clothing, paid way more for it than the men's clothing. Men's clothing is way more functional than women's, meaning that I can put my rangefinder in a man's shirt pocket, but have you seen a woman's! you would be lucky to get your license and tag in it! I met the owner of Prios and told her of my issues several years ago, no changes. I do own Prios, She Safari and some RedHead woman's clothing, I do not wear it when I am archery hunting, I will wear them if I am rifle hunting..maybe. I am one of the lucky women who's husband wants the best for her, so he talked me into buying the woman's clothing, said I looked great in the clothing and he could tell I was a woman far away. Well I do not care if I look like a woman or not when I am hunting, I want to be comfortable and functional. So honestly I vote for men's clothing, until they finally make women's clothing functional.

• Like 5

OK guys, here is a woman hunters perspective.....I have some women's clothing, paid way more for it than the men's clothing. Men's clothing is way more functional than women's, meaning that I can put my rangefinder in a man's shirt pocket, but have you seen a woman's! you would be lucky to get your license and tag in it! I met the owner of Prios and told her of my issues several years ago, no changes. I do own Prios, She Safari and some RedHead woman's clothing, I do not wear it when I am archery hunting, I will wear them if I am rifle hunting..maybe. I am one of the lucky women who's husband wants the best for her, so he talked me into buying the woman's clothing, said I looked great in the clothing and he could tell I was a woman far away. Well I do not care if I look like a woman or not when I am hunting, I want to be comfortable and functional. So honestly I vote for men's clothing, until they finally make women's clothing functional.

Finally a woman speaks! thx for the input and that is just about exactly what I thought was gonna be said for the womens camo clothes. I will see if we can find some mens that fit her. thx