I heard unit 27 for both bull. Don't know if that's for certain.

Both of these bulls were found and harvested on public land in AZ...by some of A3 Trophy Hunt's premier guides... there were no "bounties" paid, it was an "in house" operation. The guys at A3 work hard year around and spend more time a field than any other guys I have ever been around, they make me feel like a "weekend warrior"... The guys that were with Mike when he hunted these bulls are dedicated like you Read About... I understand that these bulls were hard to find and even harder to get out. These bulls were not standing in some park or at some trick tank waiting to be shot. I have hunted with Mike myself and he will go anywhere you take him and from what I hear about last week's hunt... he Earned these two amazing bulls. Thanks to all for reading and commenting and for keeping it clean... We all appreciate it!

• Like 4

Both of these bulls were found and harvested on public land in AZ...by some of A3 Trophy Hunt's premier guides... there were no "bounties" paid, it was an "in house" operation. The guys at A3 work hard year around and spend more time a field than any other guys I have ever been around, they make me feel like a "weekend warrior"... The guys that were with Mike when he hunted these bulls are dedicated like you Read About... I understand that these bulls were hard to find and even harder to get out. These bulls were not standing in some park or at some trick tank waiting to be shot. I have hunted with Mike myself and he will go anywhere you take him and from what I hear about last week's hunt... he Earned these two amazing bulls. Thanks to all for reading and commenting and for keeping it clean... We all appreciate it!

Wow, hats off to A3 for keeping it "in house" on two giants. Two stud bulls, would love to see them in person!

• Like 1

Looking at the pics again, cant get over how big the bases are on the trashier bull. Hardly any room left between them for fur.

• Like 2

Those are a couple unbelievable bulls....... I just wish they would shoot em hard horned....... I cant stand soft horned animals

Those are a couple unbelievable bulls....... I just wish they would shoot em hard horned....... I cant stand soft horned animals

I'm curious why does it matter hard or soft? Not trying to spark anything I just can't imagine why it matters! But I know you have a good reason so educate me :)

• Like 1

It would take over 4,000 resident elk tags to generate the same revenue that Mike spent on these two tags. Thanks Mike for investing in wildlife in AZ. We all understand that money could have been spent elsewhere. Great Bulls!!!!!

• Like 3

I'm curious why does it matter hard or soft? Not trying to spark anything I just can't imagine why it matters! But I know you have a good reason so educate me :)

No particular reason I just dont like the look of soft horned animals just my personal preference.

• Like 1

We'll never know!

This couldn't be any further from the truth.

http://www.azgfd.gov/w_c/documents/2013ProjectFundingDecisionsforWebsite.pdf

http://www.azgfd.gov/w_c/hpc_pastProjProposals.shtml

Elk Project Proposals

$$$$ only spent on wildlife projects. These projects are vetted and discussed well in advance.

Did we ever get scores on those two Bulls?

• Like 4