coues7

Optics: Swaro 12x50EL's or 15x56

12's are amazing. I used both on my sheep hunt last year and I liked the 12's field of view also they were a lot brighter and tac sharp.

• Like 1

'Sir.... As someone who spends apx 200 days a yr in the field and who owns both the EL 12's and the new 15's.....Hands down the 12's are the way to go....I don't think I took the 15's out of the pack on the last several hunts....

I love my 15's and 10's.... But, lately i have really been wanting to have just one pair of glasses. I've heard excellent things about the new 12's. Lots of folks would give up 15's for them.... Makes me think.

So for those of you that have the 12's what tripod adapter are you using? I hear there is a guy in Payson that taps some portion of them for an outdoorsman mount.

Azpredator- I know exactly what you are talking about. The glass is absolutely perfect minus the "field flatner lenses" as Swarovski calls them. When panning, it almost gives you a fish bowl effect.

I have used the 10's for 14 years and loved them. Got some 12's last year and the difference is phenomenal. The 12's are on a completely different level.

The guy in payson is the same guy who does it for the outdoorsman down here in phoenix. This is the best tripod mount system for the EL's. Outdoorsman's adapter with the stud press fit into the bino's by the guy in Payson. The strap mounts IMO limit the adjustability of the binocular and wear out over time.